I’ve always been an accessories girl. For me, the right pieces mean you can transform even your most comfortable clothes (jeans and a sweatshirt?) into something downright fancy. Whether you choose a statement piece or pile on delicate layers, you’ll be party-ready in no time. We’ve rounded up our favorite holiday pieces – the ones we’d wear with everything from jeans to LBD’s.
1. ‘At First Blush’ Crystal Bracelet: Such a gorgeous color . . . I love that the bracelet has all the tones of gold, rose gold and silver. It would go with everything.
2. ‘Poppy Flower’ Bracelet: This bracelet literally took my breath away when I saw it. Such a unique statement piece.
3. Wrapped Metal Cuff Bracelet: This awesome cuff bracelet is currently half off at Express and also comes in silver.
4. Crystal Line Bracelet: Another WOW piece . . . so much sparkle and bling. (And adjustable length for a perfect fit).
5. Fan Drop Earrings: The colors in this pair of earrings are gorgeous and you could wear them with lots of different colors for an unexpected look. (For example, I think they’d look great with a burgundy or emerald green sweater . . . and of course they’d look great with neutral outfits as well).
6. Sparkle Chandelier Drop Earrings: These are one of the most unique pair of chandelier earrings I’ve ever seen . . . they’re the kind I’d reach for over and over again (and currently 40% off with code BRFRIDAY).
7. Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers: Ear crawlers are the perfect alternative to dangly statement earrings, especially if your little one likes to grab at them (like mine does). These are surprisingly delicate and look awesome on the ear.
8. Gold Diamond Wrap Choker: I love the lariat shape of this necklace and unlike some of my longer chain necklaces, I don’t have to worry about this one breaking if G pulls on it. Definitely adds a little edge to your outfits.
9. Pearl Spike Necklace: This is probably my favorite! I love the juxtaposition of the edgy spikes and the lady-like pearls. And the fact that it allowed me to be able to use the word “juxtaposition.” 😉
10. Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings: Oversized, these are another great alternative to dangly earrings. I like this neutral color but they also come in a bunch of different colors including a fun multi-colored glitter.
11. Band Ring Set: The hammered finish of the ring and the small stone makes this ring set both delicate and statement-making at the same time.
12. Naomi Double Ring in Platinum Drusy: I love double rings and this one in rose gold is gorgeous. It comes in multiple colors (some of which are on sale right now!). I throw it on with everything from tees and tanks to dresses.
13. Druzy Cocktail Ring: This is a great statement ring . . . I love the bright blue, but it’s also available in gold with a sparkly silver stone.
14. ‘The Kensington’ Bracelet Watch: This watch is also available in rose gold, gunmetal, and sable (a cool chocolate-coppery brown color) but I loved the blue color the best because it’s so unexpected. I think it would look awesome with either silver or gold bangles. (Not to mention the fan drop earrings!)
15. ‘Open Wire’ Collar Necklace: Collar necklaces are of course having a moment but this one is unique because of the gorgeous emerald stones on the ends. (And you can always wear it backwards if you just want the plain gold collar look . . . like two necklaces in one!)
Keep reading for more picks….