Mamas, I've been working on some holiday style posts…and I'm still obsessed with all-white (or soft creams, beiges and taupes) for the holidays. I know. I did this last year, too.
But all-white ensembles are turning out to be a thing this year. Which means that many of my favorite cream-colored pants (especially cords) are selling out fast. So here's a quick round-up, if you are so inclined. I promise to follow this one up with more styling ideas later on.
1. Kut from the Kloth Mia Cord Pants, on sale for $45 at Nordstrom
I ordered these, only to receive an email that they are backordered. Other sizes don't seem to have that problem…
2. JCrew Midrise Toothpick Cord, $98
Take 25% off these cords with code WINTER (online only).
3. H&M Corduroy Pants, on sale for $10
4. Gap 1969 Legging Cords, $60
Get 40% off with code GAPEARLY (or 50% off for cardmembers with code BFCARD). Reviewers say they are running small this year.
5. AG Ankle Moto Cords, $188 at Anthropologie
One of the few designer denim brands to be doing cream cords this year. This iteration has cool gold zipper detail.
This version is almost too cropped. Perfect for shorter Mamas, others may want to keep looking.
7. Mother Looker Crop Cords, $196 at Anthropologie
Mother is the other denim brand in the cream cord game this season. Don't know Mother? Really high quality stuff, nice and soft.
8. AG Stevie Cords, $168 at Anthro
I have the AG Stevie in dark denim (you can see them here)…these are a straight leg cord, not a skinny. I really like these cuffed.
1. Jennifer Lopez Cuffed Wide Leg Trousers, on sale for $22 at Kohls
I really want #5, but the price is so steep, I'm trying these instead.
2. Ann Taylor Bow Pants, $98
Cute! Take 40% off of these pants with code TAKE40.
3. JCrew Collection Trouser, $228
Almost sold out.
4. Zara Skinny Trousers with Zips, $80
The cool zippers keep these cropped cream pants from being too preppy.
5. J Mendel Wide Leg Pants, $1580
Yeah. I know. But they were so freaking fabulous I had to include the whole thing as inspiration. If you can swing it, I'm envious.
6. LOFT Zoe Trouser Leg Pants, $80
I actually can't decide if I like these the best or LOFT's Marissa trousers. Thoughts, anyone?
Ok, that's it! More on the topic later….
ps. Seriously – THANK YOU for the laughs on our Christmas cards. I'm still not sure which one we'll be sending – it's hard to choose! And I'm finally starting to recover after my last (LAST! WOOT WOOT) chemo treatment. I'll talk more about all of that later….I'm trying to squeeze in a bunch of posts before the holidays. The last month was so tough, I fell way behind. Bear with me. :)