Denim sales abound! And many of the styles I've featured here on ANMJ are now on sale….
Remember how we were all drooling over cozy sweaters and moto pants? Yes. Exactly. And how awesome are preppy white jeans as moto denim? (ps. The Free People Moto previously featured are also on sale.)
1. DL1961 Hazel Moto Skinny Jeans, $130
2. AG Coated Moto Skinny Jean, $122
3. J Brand Mid-Rise Moto Skinny, $253 (25% off with code DENIM)
4. Hudson Stark Moto Jeans, $220 (25% off with code DENIM)
Patched or Destroyed Denim
This whole category makes my heart beat fast. I wantwantwant each pair below. (But if I'm forced to play favorites the leather patches OMG.)
3. Seven For All Mankind Josefina Destroyed, $225 (25% off with code DENIM)
4. Blank NYC Relaxed Straight Leg, $88
(This style was on sale at Piperlime, but sold out before I could publish. However, Shopbop has them in stock – comparatively affordable, even at full price.)
The Perfect Gray Jean
I've been on a hunt for the perfect gray jean. I want something interesting, something with variation and whiskering. These fit the bill exactly.
1. Current / Elliott Ankle Skinny, $159
2. Rag and Bone Bomber Legging Jean, $184
4. Citizens Avedon Ultra Skinny, $218 (25% off with code DENIM)
I'm a coated denim devotee. Not only are they comfortable and insanely cool, but they actually repel water a bit better than regular denim, making them my go-tos on rainy days. TRUE STORY.
(ps. Am also DYING over Rag and Bone's Portobello pant. Typically $440, but on sale for $130. Like a coated denim/dress pant hybrid. #sofreakinggorgeous)
1. Blank Coated Denim, $60
2. 7 For All Mankind High Shine Skinnies, $198 (25% off with code DENIM)
3. AG The Legging, Coated, $164
I have this jean and it's crazy-soft. One of my most-worn pairs (see it here).
My Tried and True
These are my current favorites – I've worn each of these over&over&over.
1. JBrand Love Story in Cosmo, $185 (25% off with code DENIM)
One of my very favorite skinnies. AG Denim is super soft and comfortable, but really knocks it out of the park with their washes. That perfect blue, that pefectly faded look, truly the best I've seen.
I have these in camel, and love the fit (thank you JBrand for the mid rise). Love how the black cords almost look like velvet. #rockstar
Rag and Bones are my current favs. They are really skinny through the leg, and I've found that they look better with ankle booties than most other jeans.
No promises on sizes, Mamas – these things are selling quick.