Black Friday Week has started for Amazon! They have a ton of stuff on sale in their Amazon Fashion department (we like their Editor’s Picks….). I’ve been browsing myself and was really impressed with the shoes (and boots)! Think cute and cozy and perfect for right now. Keep reading to see my favorites….
Favorite Amazon Shoe Finds
1. Hush Puppies Cyra Catelyn Boot – Love these with jeans and cozy sweaters. I like the subtle moccasin vibe here.
2. Sanuk Chukka Boots – Cozy cozy slippers that you can still run outside in. You might catch me wearing these to school drop-off, too.
3. Sorel Out N About – I adore these. They run almost a full size small, though. FYI. Love that the smaller profile on these rain boots makes them more feminine.
4. Sam Edelman Marquette Sneakers – These. With gray denim and a cozy ivory sweater, yes?
5. Ked’s Juliet Winter Boot – I’d wear everyday with my favorite black skinnies.
8. Steve Madden Ernst G Sneakers – Hello holidays! I’d pair with denim or black joggers and a cozy black sweater.
9. Clark’s Phenia – Gorgeous. And they come in a good variety of colors, too. I’d wear with destructed jeans and a white button down for a feminine menswear look.
10. Bed Stu Yell Bootie – I love Bed Stu’s distressed leather. These would be a great go-to black ankle boot, with a little attitude.
11. Bed Stu Glay Boot – Love this color and the wooden heel. I’d wear with faded jeans, a cozy sweater and my buffalo plaid coat, or plaid blanket scarf.
If you’re interested in what I’m up to besides checking out all the sales, follow me over on Instagram (@elletrain) Visiting family in Arkansas this week!
Happy Thanksgiving Week!