Ladies. I have hit THE MOTHER LOAD of fantastic, cool and trendy sweaters. I thought I’d only end up rounding up about ten…maybeeee, but oh no. Once I started, I just couldn’t stop. I kept clicking and finding mas, mas, mas. They were all just too good to pass up.
So…yeh, because of me all of your sweater needs for this Winter should now be taken care of.
1. Derek Heart Cacoon Sweater – can always can use a shawl-like sweater…wear mine around the house a lot.
2. Splendid Poncho: amazing color.
3. Lucky Brand Side Zip Sweater: I adore this one.
4. Billabong Chunky Cardigan: yep. so cute and would look with a tee and jeans.
5. Pendleton Plaid Cardi: I like this one, because it looks like a coat…and it has that Burberry look to it.
6. Karen Kane Duster Sweater: love a longer cardi sweater and this one would look great with cropped jeans and sock booties, too.
7. Vince Camuto Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater: could wear a long sleeve underneath.
8. Vince Camuto Mix Cable Turteneck: everyone loves a chunky, cozy sweater to throw on with jeans.
9. BB Dakota Buffalo Plaid Cardigan: that buffalo print…it’s so fitting for winter/the holidays
10. Lark & Ro Cashmere Pullover: cashmere *swoon*…always nice to have a basic black pullover.
11. French Connection Fringe Knit: Ooooh my goodness. Yes. The lace-ups on the sides AND it’s a turtleneck. Stop it.
12. Tahari Concord Sweater: electric blue…amazing and I’d even wear it to something fancier with a clutch and bling bling earrings.
13. Kensie Lace-up Sweater: very on-trend.
14. Somebody’s Lovin’ Crop Sweater: I’d wear this with a high waist sequin skirt…or or…high waist jeans.
15. Billabong Turtleneck Tunic Sweater: I like the Billabong stuff, because it’s very cool girl beach-y.
16. 525 America Knit Plaid Blazer: no flippin’ way. I want this one so badly. It’s a blazer…that’s a sweater (basically). HELLO. So cool.
17. SUGARLIPS Knit Sweater w/ Chiffon Layer – I don’t usually go for this style, but I really like this one. It has the most darling collar detail…and it’s just so pretty. I’d wear it with a light pair of jeans and booties.
18. BB Dakota Tally Pullover Sweater: nice slouchy sweater for any day.
& that my friends, was just a bum load of fantastic sweaters.
May your turkeys all cook properly and your stretchy pants stretch fabulously.
Follow me on Instagram (@camilledipaola) to see my Thanksgiving adventures on the in-law’s farm. Yee-haawwww!