There’s a lot of personalized gift ideas out there, but…are they ones that she would appreciate and get allthehearteyes over?
Mmmm. Maybe not.
Don’t get me wrong: I can totally get down with a cute monogrammed mug for my coffee in the morning. I just think that when it comes to gifting, finding something special, something unique, something really cool is the way to go.
Of course, these gifts require more thought, creativity and time.
Don’t worry, though. I’ve made it very easy for you, you sleep-deprived-Mama! I found them all! I’ve got everything: monogrammed clothing, personalized home decor, custom bags (and sneakers!). I want it all too, so…
…yeah. It’s the good stuff.
1. Madewell Denim Monogramming – you pick your denim and then call them up with your monogram order. They will monogram anything from their denim bar – jeans, jackets, shirts, etc. Personally, I’d go with the Slim Ex BF Chambray Shirt and add ‘Cams’. Oh, yeah.
2. Name Necklace– Customize this handcrafted wire necklace with her name!
3. Custom Wood Signs – you can customize a sign to say what you wish — a favorite quote, song lyric, important date or even just a family name or initials. I just ordered this one and cannot wait to see it…it’s going to hang in our dining room over the buffet.
4. J.Crew Signet Bag – pick a color and then personalize the classic cross body with a monogram, a pom pom and/or leather tassel. Really cool gift…and something that would be treasured for a life time. Mark & Graham has a Circular Tassel Cross body Bag that is gorgeous and on-trend. Not to mention, they monogram it for free! Actually, you may want to check-out all of their customizable handbags and accessories. Just sayin’.
5. NikeiD Sneakers – design a custom pair of Sneakers for her. She’ll flip! I know I would.
6. Le Labo Fragrances – so…not really customizable, BUT they are seriously unique perfumes and home sprays. I haven’t seen anything like their perfumery before. I am all about the more manly scents, too, so I’d totally wear The Noir 29. I think you can really make someone feel special and unique with a gift like this.
7. Typography Map Art Print – for anyone that loves where they live…or where they came from. I, personally, have an incredible soft spot in my heart for Maryland, having grown up there. I’d love a framed print of it in our home.
8. Brass Easel + Calendar – customize this modern, sleek and pretty calendar with your own photos. Anyone would be happy to have this unique desk or tabletop display…especially a mama, if it has pictures of her and her babies. 😉
9. Mini Foldover Wallet – I got something like this from GiGi New York a couple of years ago…and did not think I would use it as often as I do. It now holds all of my important cards and cash. It has been incredibly handy…and looks so good with a monogram. ps. the grey and cream colors are gorg
10. Sterling Silver Cuff – this is my Christmas present…shhh. I don’t know. ha ha. I asked my husband for three – one for each of our kids…with their first and middle name engraved. I can’t wait to wear them…and be reminded of how good life is every time I look down at my arm.
11. Everyday Leather Zip Pouch – awesome for anyone…with stuff. I have a lot of stuff and it tends to end up at the very bottom of my bags, so it’s nice to have a zippered pouch to keep important stuff in (like lip balm, lotion, jewelry, etc). Not to mention, it can double as a clutch. BTW: Personally, I love the corner monogram or the centered one with the brackets.
12. Calligraphy Set – oh my goodness. *swoon* Gorgeous custom gift. Not that I have the time, but would definitely find some to sit down and work with this pretty set.
13. Classic Suede Glove – uh…gorgeous. Let me just have a Grace Kelly moment for a sec. They may not be worn all. of. the. time…but they will be loved forever. At least, I would love them. Buy them for me!! Uhhhhh and wait a second…if you happen to have a little gal in need of something special, consider the cutest customizable hat and mitten set ever. *heart eyes*
Happy gifting! Here’s to knocking her socks off.
Follow me on Instagram (@camilledipaola) for more home, style & motherhood…all slightly unfiltered.