Lucky me… I got to round up adorable baby gifts! It can sometimes be tricky shopping for the itty bitty ones at the holidays though. You want to get something fun for them, but depending on how tiny they are, they may not be super into toys yet. Sometimes for the littles you’re essentially gifting to the parents, so you want something lovely and cute.
I tried to include a good mix of toys and special items to help ya out this year when shopping for the 0-2 year old loves in your life. Check them out here…
1. Hape Pull Toy Zebra – This is one of those toys that is not only fun for baby but would look adorable on a bedroom shelf.
6. Crinkle Bunny Ears Teether – Jill is a friend of mine from Nashville and makes the most adorable items for babies. This is just one of the super cute things in her Etsy store. Check out her super cute stuffed friends made with the most adorable fabrics, too!
7. Janod Penguin Stacker -This little guy is not only cute, but helps little hands learn fine motor skills and a little bit of problem solving. Like his zebra friend he’d look cute cute on the shelf, too.
8. Hape Happy Villa Dollhouse – Little Greenlea has this adorable house and Scotti said it’s the best. A wonderful first dollhouse. (Just save any smallish pieces for later).
9. Tegu Travel Block Kit – Perfect for restaurant play. For impatient kiddos and adults, alike. Sienna has this set and it’s a hit with everyone.
11. Love Mae Dinner Set – The most precious ever! This woodland set is my favorite, but it comes in a few other options, too. Heart. Eyes.
This picture is of Sienna’s first snow, in 2013 (those cheeks!!!) It’s supposed to snow tomorrow here (a rare treat), so I thought it was an appropriate choice. We’re all cozy in our hand knit hats above (a hobby love of mine) and you better bet I’m gonna snuggle in and do some knitting tomorrow. I’m currently making her some warm wool socks. I adore knitting tiny clothing!
Meet Laura! She's a reader turned contributor and we couldn't be happier to have her as part of the team. Her fun, creative style is, as she says, "somewhere between Madewell and Joan Jett" (YES.) and she delivers some mean dressing room selfies so keep an eye out for those. Fun fact? She loves getting her haircut and we love to see what she has up her sleeve.