Christmas. Snow falling outside, snuggling your kids on the couch with hot cocoa (or wine) in your mug. Lighting candles and turning on the lights of the tree. A chance to slow down, relax and be present. That’s what I’m picturing this Christmas . . . and here are all of the gifts in this vein. (And a few sparkly jewels because . . . it’s me.)
1. Dear Mom, I love you Mug: Sometimes it’s just nice to be reminded.
2. Ho Ho Ho Picture Frame: I LOVE Christmas decorations . . . and this one is perfect. Put in some black and white photos and every year you can take out the memories of previous Christmases.
3. The Check Sweater: Free People has the best sweaters and this one has such a unique and cool neckline . . plus it’s super soft and has a flattering drape. I love “dressy sweatshirts!”
4. Reindeer Pillow: Another easy way to decorate for the holidays in a classy, understated way.
5. Copper Tree Decorations: I love these . . . and they go perfectly with the picture frame above. (And all of these Christmas decorations are currently 25% off!)
8. Kate Spade Activity Tracker Bracelet: Have you ever seen a more beautiful activity tracker? Tracks steps, distance, calories, sleep and other goals . . . without looking like the typical sports bracelet.
9. Kendra Scott Earrings: These are the perfect statement earrings that make the outfit even if the outfit is a sweater and jeans. Also available in hematite.
10. Kendra Scott Drusy Ring: I love this ring. Such beautiful sparkle and it also comes in gold or silver.
11. Throw Kindness Like Confetti Tray: Love the sentiment. A good reminder and a beautiful place to put your jewelry at the end of the day.
12. Glitter Slippers: Super sparkly, completely over-the-top slippers. A bit tacky? Sure. But if you can’t have tacky slippers . . . you’re missing out!
13. Kendra Scott Drusy Bracelet: Such a pretty and delicate bangle that can be worn daily or for special occasions. It also comes in gold or silver (and pairs perfectly with the ring and earrings!).
15. Cuddle Up Faux Fur Blanket: There’s nothing I love more than a faux fur throw and this one is absolutely gorgeous. It’s super soft and comes in a ton of colors.
16. 100% Alpaca Sweater Jacket: This sweater jacket is definitely a splurge item, but a luxurious one. Wear it front or back, as a sweater or a jacket. Super warm and beautiful.
17. Cozy Sherpa Robe: I love big soft comfy robes and this one would be perfect to throw on over pjs on cold mornings or at the end of a long day. Hot cocoa optional.
18. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts: These bath salts are highly recommended by so many reviewers . . . saying they smell wonderful and make their skin super soft. “Spa-like” said one . . . I’m sold. A 15-minute bath works wonders for your soul.
19. Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish: There are no artificial ingredients in this extra moisturizing exfoliating body polish. Perfect to use in these winter months when skin is in need of some extra care.
I’m looking forward to these relaxing nights home with my family, fun nights out with friends and a little me time this holiday season. Cheers to slowing down and enjoying one another!