Hey hey..Amazon Fashion is offering up some AMAZING deals. You just need to know where to look. Luckily, we’ve rounded-up the very best – including some tried-and-true women’s fashion favorites in all of the best categories. Happy Prime-ing!
- BCBGeneration Midi Faux Wrap Dress – How pretty is this striped #? Keep it casual with simple flat sandals or dress it up with a heel. It looks like it wears so nicely – definitely watch the little model video. It’s breezy and easy.
- BCBGeneration Pleat A-line Dress – Great dress to have for throwing on when you have a night out or other more dressy event. I’d wear it with simple, dainty accessories and a nude heel.
- Splendid T-Shirt Dress – I cannot live without a t-shirt dress and this is similar to the — one I recently shared, but cheaper (especially now with the sale). It comes in a few different colors, too. I wear mine with sneakers, canvas shoes, sandals and booties. It’s a great transitional kind of dress to have.
- RVCA Bottleneck Midi Dress – Simple, chic black dress to throw on with sandals.
- PARIS SUNDAY Midi Sheath Dress – This one is so cool. I keep liking it more and more, the more I look at it…& I actually really like the idea of wearing it with the slide-ons that are so popular right now.
- Lark & Ro Halter Maxi Dress – Gorgeous and easy for every day. I’d wear it with my favorite strappy nude sandals. I could see this dress dressed up or down…just add a dramatic earring for a more dressy occasion. The color is ‘water’, so it’s not white, btw. I love the soft hue!
- O’Neill Button Front Tank Dress – The definition of easy summer wear. Pair it with your favorite neutral sandal and go! Beach, pool…that’s what I think of when I see this dress.
- XOXO Printer Romper Maxi – A romper and maxi in one…and it is beautiful. I imagine a taller chica could wear flat sandals with this and style it more casually. Now, for the shorter boos…you’d probably need a heel. An espadrille even? That’d be adorable. This style is just so good. I want it.
- PARIS SUNDAY Flounce Dress – This one made me think of Parisian style, actually…simple, with understated flats, a classy little bag, maybe a dainty necklace. Done.
- Taylor and Sage Embroidered Off the Shoulder Top – Click through to see the detail on this one. Such beautiful embroidery and fun, little tassels in the front!
- Billabong Football Tee – Great now with jean shorts, great later with longer layers.
- Lucky Brand Lace Yoke Tank Top – Such a flattering shape. The draping in front works wonders.
- Bailey44 Yarrow Top – Try dressing this one up for date night. Maybe with a fun coral lip.
- Paris Sunday Flutter Sleeve Top – Interesting sleeves…always.
- Lucky Brand Embroidered Top – Love the peasant vibe on this one. And again, DETAILS. Love.
- Paris Sunday Spaghetti strap cami – Beautiful and must-have cami.
- Nicole Miller Bell sleeve top – Peplum is one of the most flattering silhouettes.
- Max Studio Cotton Crepeon Off the Shoulder Shirt – A perfect top for summer..pair with flats and cut-offs for daytime or jeans and a chunky heeled sandal for night.
- Michael Stars Denim Halter top – Love the ombré and the delicate trim on the neckline.
- Splendid Boardwalk Tank – How cute is that buttoned back?
- Splendid Bodysuit – Bodysuits are just the best. Wear with jeans, skirts, shorts…ANYTHING.
1. James Jeans Gray Ankle Cigarette Jean – These. Want.
2. AG Legging Ankle Super Skinny – One of Shana’s favs.
3. Seven Gwenevere w/knee holes – Perfection in wash and distressing in my book.
4. J Brand Crop Straight Black – The cut of these is amazing and flattering. I adore them with a heel or wedge like the one shown here.
5. AG Legging Ankle Jean 7 Year Break Me – A great go-to blue wash jean. Seems you can’t go wrong with AG.
6. Hudson black Barbara High Rise – A good good black wash on this pair.
7. AG Stilt Crop Jean Raw Hem – Love love the wash and crop on these.
8. Alo Continuity Capri – Capri leggings are a must for summer, IMO.
9. Calvin Klein Tencel Green Pant – I need a new non-jean pant and these are cute. Love how they styled them with wedges and a tee.
10. Alo Copper Leggings – Ordered these. I am dying over them. So rad for a street to workout look.
11. AG Hailey Cut Off – A great AG cut off that’s not too short.
12. Kendall & Kylie Skirt – Gorgeous. Pair it with a simple cami and you have a stunning outfit done.
13. DL1961 Parker Skirt – Love the distressing on this and the high waist. There are few denim skirts that interest me but this is at the top of that short list.
The Fix Mckenzie Suede and Leather Bucket Crossbody Bag – The suede & leather mix on this cute bag is so cool – if I had to pick a fave color for fall it’d be the navy one.
Rebecca Minkoff Medium Julian Backpack – The infamous it-bag of The Mom Editors – I have this one in Moon and haven’t found a cooler backpack anywhere. This size is perfect for everyday (this cool khaki mushroom color is calling my name…) The discount brings it well under $200!
Fossil Harper Crossbody – Check out the cool straw-like woven pattern that’s perfect for summer. Tons of other colors & prints, too, and it gets great reviews.
Frye Melissa Hobo – The same obscenely soft leather from the most comfortable moto boots on earth, in bag form. Fits everything and more, lots of color choices. I love wine & ice. Both bag color and beverage-wise.
Fossil Emma Tote – Coolest work to weekend bag, ever? Loving the black geometric detail on this leather tote, it also comes in tons of other colors.
Marc Jacobs Biker Mini Backpack – The smaller size of the rainbow one Shana’s been sporting on insta since spring. This size looks just right for lighter packers.
Kate Spade Cobble Hill Rae Wristlet – Enough room for credit cards & a smartphone for minimalistas. I keep my keys on a similar one so I only have one thing to keep track of.
1. 14K Gold Diamond Studs – These 1 carat studs are too beautiful (and so is the price).
2. Shy by SE Lightening Bolt Necklace – S has a similar style by this brand. It’s delicate and so pretty layered or alone. Her little guys will totally appreciate the lightening bolt on this one.
3. Chan Luu Clear Quartz Leather Wrap Bracelet – Chan Luu does simple, easy yet elegant so well. Love this stuff.
4. Kate Spade New York ‘Clink of Ice’ Ring – Statement rings are always a good idea.
5. Kenneth Cole New York Hoop Earrings – The prettiest rose gold – try mixing with your other metals!
6. House of Harlow 1960 Leather Necklace – This is such a jewelry box staple. Dress it up, dress it down.
7. 14K Yellow Gold Bar Ring – So simple. Wear it everyday.
8. Kendra Scott Elton Cuff Bracelet – Just enough sparkle.
9. Rebecca Minkoff Lariat Necklace – One of our favorite trends in jewelry this year. This lariat style is so cool with everything from a white tee to your favorite cocktail dress.