#PrimeDay is the perfect excuse to do a little splurging on some pieces you’ll love forever..but wouldn’t usually buy full price. We’ve gathered some seriously swoon-able, luxe tops and dresses. And if you’re just here to window shop, that’s ok too.
1.. Rebecca Taylor Lace-Sleeve Eyelet Top, $295 – the kind of top I’d wear allll summer long. And then throw a blazer or jacket over in the fall.
2. Rebecca Taylor Eyelet Mock-Neck Top, $245 – I adore these sweet little tops, especially with faded jeans.
3. Milly Nina Top, $355 – Milly tops always have the best lines.
4. Nanette Lapore Eyelet Top, $279 – Little white tops are my jam.
5. Equipment Printed Top, $278 – love this quirky print. Would update office style in a flash.
6. Cole Haan Open-Front Suede Jacket, $500 – I’ll always have a soft spot for a rich, caramel leather blazer. Buttery.
7. Hudson Denim Jacket, $275 – the higher-end denim jackets usually have a softer feel and better tailoring. I bought a Joes’ Jeans one 10+ years ago, and still wear it.
8. Cupcakes and Cashmere Leather Blazer, $372 – love the blazer styling here. You could wear this to work, too.
9. Rails Cowl-neck tunic, $325 – Cozy, cute, and especially good over cropped denim.
10. Free City Hoodie, $215 – The detail on this makes it special
1. Halston Heritage Black Dress with cut-outs, $295 (plus 30% off) – this is a serious stunner. Black tie worthy, but you could throw a jean jacket over it for date night.
2. BCBG Max Azaria ‘Shana’ Dress, $228 – obviously
3. Laundry Jacquard Dress, $195 – this reminds me of my Elizabeth and James sheath dress. Stunning patterns like these are shockingly versatile. Another dress with major dress down/dress up possibilities
4. T Tahari Sema Knit Dress with lace fringe detail, $98 – I keep coming back to this one….
5. Rachel Pally Caftan Dress, $242 – Beyond chic.
6. Monrow’s Knot-back Dress, $135 – YES. PERFECT.
7. Trina Turk White Bow-back Dress, $298 – so sweet and pretty. Trina Turk dresses are always fabulously drapy and well made.
8. Shoshanna Gilroy Dress, $360 – I ADORE this dress. Size up – I take a 2.
9. Plenty By Tracy Reece Lace-up back chambray dress, $148 – Love the front, but the back is a total stunner
10. Norma Kamali Striped Dress, $180 – throw on with black ankle boots, done.