Summer fun and sun means lots of SPF and cute hats to shade those precious faces. Me and my picky design sense have rounded up a few cute hats (like the one above!) and a few utilitarian hats (because, have to) to get your sweet ones through the summer rays.
1. Billabong Navy hat – For your little surfer.
2. Quicksilver straw hat – Love this.
3. H&M Cotton Twill LA Hat – Pretty rad. Nice and lightweight.
4. Boden Jersey Reversible Hat – Two hats in one.
5. H&M Straw Hat – Adorable and good shade coverage.
6. Old Navy Superman Cap
7. Vbiger Children’s Bucket Hat – I don’t quite know what this animal is but I know it’s adorable.
8. Joules Shark Print Hat – A seriously good print.
9. Sunday Afternoons Play Hat – Our very favorite utilitarian hat. The brim stays out of their face and sun coverage is max on this one. Sienna wears a Medium, for reference.
10. Panda Cap – Dying. It’s so cute on.
11. Marca West Navy bonnet style – Adorable.
More Cute Hats for Kids