Know what the most exciting part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is for me? Dash & Albert rugs go on sale! They have the best rug patterns and colors – my favorite thing is their indoor/outdoor rugs that you’d swear are just regular rugs – they’re that good. There are a lot of amazing wool, cotton and synthetic rugs included in the sale, too. Here are some of our faves!
Shop Dash & Albert Rugs On Sale
(Clockwise from top left)
- Dash & Albert ‘Rugby Stripe’ Indoor/Outdoor Rug – We have a similar one under our dining table, and it really makes the room look “done” and pulled together, but is easy to hose off outside when the kids spill on it. With kids (or pets), indoor/outdoor rugs are lifesavers when you want your home to look good but don’t want to constantly be replacing your rugs because they’re stained or tired-looking. Just rinse off with a hose and you’re good. (My kind of housework!)
- Dash & Albert ‘Samode’ Indoor/Outdoor Rug – My absolute favorite rug pattern Dash & Albert makes combined with this soft aqua color are a match made in heaven. I love this one in kitchens and entryways.
- Dash & Albert Herringbone Indoor/Outdoor Rug – This rug also comes in a 2.5 x 18 ft length so it would be perfect for a stair runner. Timeless and durable, and absolutely love this in navy.
- Dash & Albert Geo Print Wool Rug – I’m imagining this cozy wool beauty in our bedroom (or if we had them, a guest room or office) – definitely would save this for grown-up or light foot traffic areas. The black & ivory is stunning and the geometric design so cool.
- Dash & Albert Woven Jute & Cotton Rug – I’m trying to cultivate the whole coastal farmhouse vibe over here and love these chunky rugs that look like seagrass but are a lot easier to clean. The texture is amazing and brings a beachy, casual-cool vibe that I love so well.