Black Friday deals week is going strong on Amazon! I’m sure that everyone already knows to pick up a Kindle (I like the Paperwhite),or Amazon Echo (we bought Echo Shows for the grandparents….and I need a Dot in the bathroom, actually)…but what I really wanted to highlight were a few favorites from Amazon Fashion.
But First, This Luggage (72% OFF)
First of all, I’ve been getting questions about my favorite luggage. We haven’t done extensive searching, but we’ve been reallllly happy with our hard-sided Samsonite. It’s super lightweight, the wheels or handles haven’t broken or busted after many years and several countries, and the sides have resisted scratches (considering how often we use them). And? They look cool. Amazon is doing a crazy Samsonite promo, today (11/24) only.
Samsonite Silver or Black set: These sets have two size options each. Both available sets come with a 20″ carry-on….then choose, as the second suitcase, either the 24″ suitcase or the larger 28″ (we have the 28″ in blue).
The Four Things Currently In My Cart
In the spirit of highly edited….here are the four pieces that are currently in my cart.
Watch: Nixon Quartz Black Watch – this is more like a statement bracelet than a watch….it’s just so freaking cool.
Mules: Calvin Klein Gerda Mule – I do not need these shoes. Nor are they practical for my lifestyle, especially given the current season. Yet they are so very cool, look way more expensive than they are (under $100) and so…..there they sit, in my cart. I think I’m going to be really happy I bought them in future months (or curse myself if I remove them. GAH!)
Navy Sweater: Vince 100% Cashmere Sweater in Coastal Blue – Know what’s wrong with this 100% cashmere, navy turtleneck from Vince? NUTHIN.
White Sweater: Ella Moss Gracey Longsleeve Lace-Up – I don’t know about you, but I’m getting a little sick of the cutout shoulder trend. I like that this is interesting without being expected…or ruffled. It’s just cool.
Now….Clothes, Shoes, and Bags (oh my)
Next up? My Amazon Fashion Picks. I’m reasonably sure (like, 98%) that my finds below are part of the Black Friday promo. I’ve found that the deal doesn’t always show up until I hit “add to cart,” and sometimes even then it’s hard to tell. For each of the items on the list below, I googled each of them to verify that the shown price was, in fact, a discounted one.
SHOES & BOOTS
1. Sorel Glacy Explorer Snow Boot – these are the boots I’ve been coveting for ski season. Super warm, and easy to slip on/off over my leggings. I think they’d look cute in the city, too, especially when paired with a sporty puffer.
2. Sorel Conquest Wedge Bootie – I have these!! These wedge booties are waterproof, warm, and so chic on. I brought them on our Breck trip last winter, and they’re even cute enough to go out at night.
3. Sorel Major Carly Snow Boot – Combat boots are having a major moment, and I’ve been eyeing these for a couple of years now.
4. Sorel Slimpack 1964 Snow Boot – Classic Sorels, with interesting color combos. I have a pair of these with bright red laces, and they’re an unexpectedly chic touch on a cold winter day.
5. Kate Spade Barrow Chukka Boot – I adore Kate Spade footwear, and now Laura has me coveting leopard print boots (she wears hers like a neutral).
6. Sam Edelman Taye Ankle Bootie – I a collector of navy, it seems. But I’ve been dying over these since we rounded them up in our September boot guide. (And they’d look especially amazing with black jeans.)
7. New Balance Cross Trainer – super comfortable, with a street-chic vibe. Pair with jeans and a leather jacket, done.
8. Adidas Original Gazelle – Remember these?? I still dig ’em. Especially in….NAVY.
BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
9. Aldo Aferidia Purse – I love a crazy bag for date night, and this one is both affordable and fun.
10. Fossil Campbell Crossbody Holiday Studs – Fossil’s entire collection has a mod 70’s vibe I’m loving. This one is especially playful.
11. Fossil Peyton Large Flap Crossbody – Yup. A good combo of black and tan, with that mod vibe I mentioned. So good.
12. Fossil Emma Rfid Tab Clutch – Love it for everyday, but cool enough to use on date night.
13. Dogeared Halo Hoop Earrings – I like the extra little bit of sparkle detail on these giant hoops.
14. Harry Potter Two Tone Golden Snitch Pendant – C’mon, nerds. You know you like it.
15. French Connection Tatlin Beau Jumpsuit – So flipping cool and elegant. Love these.
16. Ramy Brook Devin – Ramy Brook does silky tops so well – the lines in this one are perfect.
17. Women’s Dahlia Denim Jacket – DL1961 can be counted on for soft denim and a great fit. Am loving the washed black color of this jacket.
18. Milly Multi Faux Fur Jacket – SWOON. I am so beyond obsessed with this I just can’t even. It’s pricy, even on sale, but given the rest of the line, I’m shocked it’s not more. (Normally this jacket is around $600, so if the price comes up as $4– it is the sale price.)
19. Joie Marineth – this is exactly the kind of top I rely on to dress up year round. (It’ll look so cute over a turtleneck now…..)
20. AG Adriano Goldschmied Denim Legging – my longtime favorite skinnies. Stretchy and comfy, yet never (EVER) baggy.
21. 7 For All Mankind Edie Cropped Straight Leg Jean – I like the modern cut and the wash
22. AG Adriano Goldschmied Leatherette Legging Ankle Moto – I’ve been eyeing these. They’re not really leather, but they sure do look like it. (But size up – I tried them on during the summer, and found they run a bit small.)
23. AG Adriano Goldschmied Velvet Legging Ankle Motto – my favs, in velvet.
24. Ag Adriano Goldschmied Velvet Farrah Skinny – like the legging jean, but with a higher rise.
Enjoy your holiday…