In the past I’ve always relied on Shutterfly photo books for my Mother’s Day gifts (seriously the perfect gift, especially when you have a little one), but they take a bit more time than I have this year. If you find yourself in the same predicament, I’ve got you covered with 50 gift ideas under $50 for Mother’s Day this year. Get a little something for your mom (and yourself while you’re at it – you deserve it, right?) to show your appreciation. (It doesn’t hurt to share this with the hubbies, either . . . ahem . . . Zack??)
1. Corkcicle Insulated Stainless Steel Canteen: “Durability, performance and style come together in a sleek beverage bottle made from triple-insulated, vacuum-sealed stainless steel, perfectly sized to hold a standard wine, champagne or spirits bottle. Plus, the slip-proof design means you’re all set for campfires, barbecues and other outdoor adventures.” You had me at “perfectly sized” for wine bottles.
2. Cozy Cardigan: Cardigans are perfect year-round . . . I love throwing mine over shorts and dresses when the sun goes down in the summer. This particular cardigan is sold out, but I like this supersoft knit cardigan or this fleece cardigan that’s available in regular and petite sizes and a ton of colors.
4. Paddywax Celestial Candle: Candles are always a good choice and I’m loving the shape of this one. (Available in lots of colors and scents).
5. Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray: I have been looking at these for years . . . I picture luxurious bubble bath (see my boutique below!), candles lit, a glass of wine and my kindle . . . HEAVEN. (A great gift, for SURE . . . but be sure to take the kids somewhere so the house is nice and quiet!).
6. Crystal Circle Double Chain Necklace: Also in gold with white crystals, this necklace makes it easy to get that layered look without all of the tangled mess (please tell me I’m not the only one). It measures 16″ with a 3″ extender.
7. The Fashion Book: Ever since my friend Alley gave me the tip of decorating with books, I’m always on the hunt for books that look beautiful and have interesting content. This one is exactly that – spanning 200 years of fashion, you get beautiful pictures and interesting history all in one pretty package that would look great on a coffee table.
8. Candle: After reading the glowing (haha – pun) reviews for this candle, I was like, “clearly I need this!” People love this candle that comes in a bunch of colors – perfect for a little token of thanks!
9. Shag Ombre Pillow: Can you ever have enough throw pillows? (My husband says yes, I say no). This one is gorg and comes in a bunch of beautiful colors.
11. Stemless Copper Wine glasses: Perfect for “the great outdoors,” I was just telling my mom these would be ideal for enjoying our wine down on the dock at camp . . . no glass to break and a step up from cheap plastic glasses. (Pair with #1 for the perfect gift . . . and don’t forget the bottle of wine!)
12. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set: A set of 6 perfectly neutral colors for your nails or toes this spring . . . a $72 value for $36 (my kinda deal).
13. Throw: I love throw blankets year-round and this one is gorgeous – it’s hard to tell from the photo, but there’s metallic accents throughout that are light-catching and really pretty.
14. Silk Sleep Mask:This is the ultimate luxurious sleep mask – pure silk inside and out, this “specially-commissioned sleep mask” has been “developed and refined over 10 years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness and durability.” I’m relaxed already.
15. Double Drusy Earrings: When in doubt, a beautiful pair of earrings is always a good bet. These also come in gold with white stone and are the perfect blend of a stud and statement earring.
Still need some inspiration? We’ve got you! Check out more gift under $50 for Mother’s Day (or any occasion, really).
50 Ideas Under $50 for Mother’s Day