Hey guys! So I don’t usually dive so deeply into these Weekly Sales Report intros because Shana and A do a great job of that without fail.
This week, however, I’d love to give a little shoutout to ALL of the special Mamas in my life. To my own Mom – who I’d be nothing without..who is the smartest, most selfless person I’ll ever know..love you, Mom! To our TME team of Mamas, who show up for every. single. team meeting whether they’re rushing back from school drop-off, or they’re somehow managing to log-on with an ADORABLE baby on their lap (Julieta + Baby Ben I’m looking at you)..you guys always makes my day. Finally, there are endless things I admire about Shana but her unbelievable love for her guys (and the unbelievable amount they love her back) is a big one.
The list goes on. If you’re a Mom in my life, I’ve got all the love for you.
And last (but absolutely not least) YOU! I’m honored to be part of a community like this one. It’s really something special. I hope your Mother’s Day Weekend is everything you hope it to be and more.
..and if you by some chance hope it to be full of sales, we’re way ahead of you. Xo!
Scotti here! There are a ton of deals on Amazon devices just in time for Mother’s Day . . . from Kindles to Fire TV sticks to Alexa-enabled devices, check them out here: Amazon Device Deals. I also rounded up some favorites below!
1. Bath Bombs Gift Set (30% off) All natural, organic, sulfate-free and made in the USA! I was sold after watching one reviewer’s video of her toddler being enamored with the fizz and color-changing water from the bath bomb.
2. Kindle Paperwhite (Save $20) Shana and I use our Kindle Paperwhites alllll the time. I’m able to read in the dark or outside in bright sun (can adjust brightness to your preference), with or without my glasses (can change the size and style of font), buy books directly on the device and only have to charge it every few weeks. This is a necessity if you’re an avid reader!
3. Echo Dot Kids Edition + Fire 7 Kids Edition Bundle (Save $40) G loves her Kindle (made especially with kids in mind) and I love that it comes preloaded with a ton of kid-friendly content and a sturdy case. The dot comes with access to over 300 audible books (like Beauty and the Beast), tells jokes, plays music and a variety of kid-focused skills.
4. Face Paint Kit (76% off) I’m so excited about this. We always have to stand in the LONGEST lines to get G’s face painted – no more! I’ll be using this all the time, I am sure . . . comes with access to free tutorials and contains stencils, brushes, sponges and glitter. Reviewers love it!
5. Contigo Stainless Steel Travel Mug (30% off) I have this and can attest to the ridiculously long-lasting insulation (drinks stay hot up to 7 hours and cold up to 18) and spill-proof lid. It’s amazing.
6. Anker Bluetooth Speaker (70% off) Now that the weather is getting warmer, I’m remembering how often we rely on our Bluetooth speakers! This one has a 24-hour/500 song battery life, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity (up to 66ft for skip-proof music), is lightweight and portable and has “superior sound quality even at high volumes.” I’m sold.
7. Ultra Compact Portable Charger (24% off) Portable chargers are so convenient and this one charges up to 4x faster than using a computer USB port. It can hold two full charges for most phones and one charge for larger devices, but isn’t super big or heavy (about the size of a candy bar – just over 4 oz. so it won’t weigh down your bag).
8. Running Belt w/ Water Bottles & Phone Pocket (63% off) When I used to go on long runs, I used a running belt like this with water bottles (included) and it was a life-saver. This one comes with a waterproof pocket for your phone that has a hole for your headphones (if you aren’t using bluetooth). I swear I could run longer because of it. (Or maybe I just thought I could – but it worked, either way!)
9. Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera (Save $20) I need one of these. Keep an eye on the kids playing in the house or the backyard while you cook dinner, etc. It’s 1080p Full HD, has two-way audio so you can talk through it, night-vision and notifications if it detects movement. It beat out the Nest in this recent comparison of the two security cameras.
10. Rapid Egg Cooker (41% off) Ok, hear me out on this one. This compact little device can make eggs in a variety of ways (poached, soft or hard-boiled, scrambled – even omelettes) in minutes without having to dirty a pan or wait for water to boil, etc. and the parts are all dishwasher safe. Check out this mom’s review here.
11. Digital Food Scale (19% off) I was amazed by how much I was overestimating the amount of food in “serving sizes” until I started using our food scale. This one switches between oz, g, ml and fl.oz and can be used with the bowl it comes with or any of your own containers. (Not just for food either . . . how adorable is this!?)
12. Eating Well Magazine (83% off) My mom subscribes to this and loves it because the recipes were uncomplicated and healthy . . . they also feature articles trending foods and how to incorporate them into your diet. She’s not alone . . . reviewers love it as well.
Anthropologie: 20% Off Every Single Item
(Still Scotti) Anthro is having an awesome sale this weekend – 20% off EVERY SINGLE ITEM (yes, including sale items) AND they will donate $1 from every order to the Global Down Syndrome Foundation. Here’s what caught my eye:
Ann Taylor – 40% Off Almost Everything With Code: SWEETTREAT
(It’s Jess!) We can always count on Ann Taylor for great comfy classic styles and we love them for their amazing sales. Today I found a new reason to love them: their shoes!! Seriously, Every single style is SO GOOD, I couldn’t narrow them down. Every single pair is swoon-worthy. Do yourself a favor and see for yourself, they won’t be 40% iff forever! I’ve already ordered two, and got a third in my cart!
BaubleBar – Up to 30% off
Scotti again – BaubleBar rarely has a sale like this, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorites for you. Get 20% off 1 w/ SUMMER20, 25% off 2 w/ SUMMER25, 30% off 3+ w/ SUMMER30. BaubleBar is the place to go for unique statement pieces, so get ready for compliments!
Express – 30% off women’s dresses and skirts
J.Crew – 30% Off Certain Items with Code SUNNY
Laura here. Super cute summery finds at J.Crew in their classic array of lovely colors. I’m so digging the joggers, the red earrings and that jumpsuit.
Kate Spade – 20% off full-price purchases
Macy’s – Extra 20% Off Select Items
It’s Scotti again! Here are my top 4 faves that are included in the sale.
Laura again…no special code needed. Just amazing deals at The Rack on gorgeous pieces for summer. Seriously contemplating those MOTHER jeans and the gorgeous butterfly top from Free People. And the eyelet Converse, I mean.