So . . . I got myself in trouble again with this one. Just like last spring, I thought I’d briefly (HA – “briefly”) check out the Old Navy Toddler Sale for fall clothes and ended up putting together an awesome capsule wardrobe for Baby G. (I included boys this time!) Just like last spring, I stuck to my time-saving plan of choosing a general color scheme and picking pieces that would be easy to mix and match. I’ve been happy with Old Navy baby clothes in the past because they’re so affordable and they hold up. I have to wash Greenlea’s clothes after every wear, and they still look great. (Side note: Fels-Naptha is amazing for getting stains out of clothes!)
The best part? Lots of these pieces are 40% off PLUS another 30% with the code “GREAT.”
1. Pom Pom Beanie: G still has very little hair . . . so this will help to keep her warm!
2. ‘Beauty & Brains’ Graphic T: There’s lots of awesome patterns and sayings but this is my favorite.
3. Quilted Chambray Jacket: Greenlea wears her denim jacket all the time and this is a great way to keep her warmer when the cooler weather hits.
4. Floppy Hat: Yes, I realize this isn’t the most practical thing and they’ll all probably want to rip it off but isn’t it cute??
5. Sleeveless Crepe Top: Perfect layering top
6. ‘You Make Me Happy’ Graphic T: Graphic t’s go with everything from tutus to leggings to jeans . . .
7. Scoop Back Tutu Dress: THIS. Such an adorable fall dress.
8. Quilted Vest: Layering options!
10. Skinny Ponte Knit Pants: I love these because they’re so much softer than jeans but can be worn like them.
11. Pointy Toe Ballet Flat: Adorable and not too structured for learning to walk . . .
12. ‘Dreaming is Free’ PJ Set: I actually have G wear matching pj’s like this during the day sometimes . . . I mean, there’s only a short amount of time in life when this will be “cute,” right??
13. Printed Leggings: I have gotten her three pairs of these already . . . somehow leopard print leggings look adorable on babies (and awful on adults).
14. Glitter Cap High Top: I love the look of sneaks with tutus.
15. Mini Pixie Pants: I think I’d wear these if they made them for women . . . yes, I would.
16. Pocket Sweater Dress: Over tights or leggings and cozy boots!
1. Solid Beanie: Love hats on baby boys . . .
2. ‘Smart & Awesome Like Mommy’ T: They have ones for Dad, Nana, Grandpa, etc. but I chose the Mommy one . . . of course 🙂
3. Color Block Cardigan: The baby version of the versatile cardigan
4. ‘Full Steam Ahead’ Graphic T: Lots of different options on this graphic t as well.
5. Buffalo Plaid Shirt: I like this worn like a cardigan over the graphic t’s . . . and I just realized I’m describing Ray Romano’s daily costume . . . but it’ll be cute on the little boys. Promise.
6. Jersey Bomber Jacket: A great jacket to throw in the diaper bag.
7. Pullover Henley: Hoods on babies. Love.
8. ‘Resting my Eyes’ PJ’s: I say this to Zack all the time . . .
9. Quilted Performance Fleece Jacket: The perfect top layer for cooler weather.
10. Gray Skinny Jeans: Gray. Skinny. Jeans. For babies.
11. Perforated Gray Slip-on Sneakers: Comfy sneaks that can go with everything!
12. Skinny Color Khakis: I keep picturing Raines in these . . . he hates jeans but I think he’d look adorable in these (they’re softer!) and a graphic t.
13. Two Tone High Tops: These high tops, the grey sneaks . . . all you’ll need for fall.
14. Skinny Cargo Pants: I think these would look adorable on boys or girls . . .
15. Denim Joggers: Comfy jeans.
I can’t wait for Greenlea’s clothes to get here . . . knowing Marquette, we’ll be needing them MUCH sooner than most of you!