It’s the last weekend of the #NSale, and we found ourselves browsing through the accessories. If your jeans-and-a-tee uniform is in need of an upgrade, look no further….
(top left to bottom right)
1. Skagen ‘Hald’ Round Mesh Strap Watch, 34mm – If you’re a watch aficionado like I am, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is the perfect time to purchase and Skagen is one of my favorite affordable and high quality watch brands. This stainless steel/gold Skagen with flexible mesh straps is just one of many chic watches currently on sale. $99.60.
2. Hinge Wool Round Crown Hat – Hinge makes great quality, stylish and well fitting wool hats like this wool round crown hat in black, usually $48.00 but now only $28.90.
3. Halogen Ribbed Cashmere Poncho – cashmere? Yes, please. And don’t hate me for already thinking about winter. My pick is the beige oatmeal color option (my favorite neutral) but it also comes in black, white and a lovely purple nectar. $148.00.
4. Nadri ‘Crescent’ Linear Hoop Earrings – I love the edgy design of these Nadri hoop earrings, sturdy, well made and incredibly chic, Nadri is an affordable jewelry brand to keep your eye on. $39.90.
5. Fringe Collar Necklace – The perfect statement necklace for 2016 and beyond (in my humble opinion). The best part? Nickel free! $37.90.
6. Illesteva ‘Leonard II’ 50mm Round Mirror Sunglasses –I love the Illesteva brand’s sunglasses. Sturdy, classic designs that are also thoroughly modern, they are a sunglass brand worth investing in. $173.90.
Keep reading for Laura and Gwen’s top picks…..
1. Echo Colorblock Knit Fringe Kimono – I adore the graphic black and white of this that gives is a cool modern vibe. Plus, who doesn’t want a wearable blanket? Yes. $64.90
2. Argento Vivo Circle Collar Necklace – So much yes. Simple, modern, chic. Would be gorgeous over both a crew neck tee or a crew neck black midi dress. $44.90
3. Schwood Madison Round Wood Sunglasses – Yes to the shape and yes to the wood finish. LOVE. $125.90
4.Argento Vivo Triangle Earrings – Love the sideways triangle shape…a big earring that still looks sleek. And, the price is nice! $24.90
5. BP Jacquard Scarf – The black and antique gold are a favorite combo of mine for fall. I’d wear it over my light denim jean jacket with black skinnies and black hi tops. $22.90
6. Rag & Bone Ines Poncho – This would be a splurge for me, but it’s so gorgeous I’d use it as a throw over the back of a chair when I wasn’t wearing it. ADORE this. $249.90
2. Stud Earrings – Earrings like this are my daily go-to. These make a great little statement and work as an easy finishing touch – done and done. $64.90
3. Kate Spade Leather & Suede Crossbody Bag – If you’re not ready to let go of your summer whites just yet (I’m not) this creamy-colored crossbody is the perfect transition piece. I would totally carry this as winter white, too. $198.90
4. Nixon Leather Strap Watch – If black is a staple shade in your wardrobe (guilty), this is the accessory. The modern square face would look great next to some gold bangles. $119.90
5. Tory Burch Leather Hobo – I’m a sucker for a good Tory bag. It’s about time I retire my tired black tote and what better time than the NSale for an upgrade? $329.90
6. Tory Burch Polarized Sunglasses – I’ve been searching for the right pair of black, classic sunglasses for years…I kid you not. These just might be them. PLUS they’re polarized. $143.90
Jess, Laura & Gwen