There’s are a lot of personalized gift ideas out there, but…are they ones that she would appreciate and get allthehearteyes over?
Mmmm. Maybe not.
Don’t get me wrong: I can totally get down with a cute monogrammed mug for my coffee in the morning. I just think that when it comes to gifting, finding something special, something unique, something really cool is the way to go.
Of course, these gifts require more thought, creativity and time.
Don’t worry, though. I’ve made it very easy for you to find the perfect gift for your sleep-deprived Mama! I found them all! I’ve got everything: monogrammed clothing, personalized home decor, custom bags (and sneakers!). I want it all too, so…
…yeah. It’s the good stuff.
1. Madewell Denim Monogramming – you pick your denim, and then call them up with your monogram order. They will monogram anything from their denim bar — jeans, jackets, shirts, etc., Personally, I’d go with The Jean Jacket and add ‘Cams’. Oh, yeah.
2. Name Necklace– customize this handcrafted wire necklace with her name!
3. Custom Wood Signs – you can customize a sign to say what you wish — a favorite quote, song lyric, important date or even just a family name or initials. I just ordered this one and cannot wait to see it…it’s going to hang in our dining room over the buffet.
4. J.Crew Monogrammed HandBag – take your pick from their beautiful handbag options and add a monogram for $10 or add a gold letter slide charm. Mark & Graham has Leather Tassel Keychains that can be attached to a handbag for a bit of personalization. Not to mention, they monogram it for free! Actually, you may want to check out all of their customizable bags. Just sayin’…
5. NikeiD Sneakers – design a custom pair of Sneakers for her. She’ll flip! I know I would.
6. Le Labo Fragrances – so…not really customizable, BUT they are seriously unique perfumes and home sprays. I haven’t seen anything like their perfumery before. I am all about the more manly scents, too, so I’d totally wear The Noir 29. I think you can really make someone feel special and unique with a gift like this.
7. Typography Map Art Print – for anyone who loves where they live…or where they came from. I, personally, have an incredible soft spot in my heart for Maryland, having grown up there. I’d love a framed print of it in our home.
8. Brass Easel + Calendar – customize this modern, sleek and pretty calendar with your own photos. Anyone would be happy to have this unique desk or tabletop display…especially a mama, if it has pictures of her and her babies. 😉
9. Mini Foldover Wallet – I got something like this from GiGi New York a couple of years ago…and did not think I would use it as often as I do. It now holds all of my important cards and cash. It has been incredibly handy…and looks so good with a monogram. ps. the grey and cream colors are gorg.
10. Sterling Silver Cuff – this is my Christmas present…shhh. I don’t know. ha ha. I asked my husband for three — one for each of our kids…with their first and middle name engraved. I can’t wait to wear them…and be reminded of how good life is every time I look down at my arm.
11. Everyday Leather Zip Pouch – awesome for anyone…with stuff. I have a lot of stuff and it tends to end up at the very bottom of my bags, so it’s nice to have a zippered pouch to keep important stuff in (like lip balm, lotion, jewelry, etc). Not to mention, it can double as a clutch. BTW: Personally, I love the corner monogram or the centered one with the brackets.
12. Calligraphy Set – oh my goodness. *Swoon* …gorgeous custom gift. Not that I have the time, but would definitely find some to sit down and work with this pretty set.
13. Italian Leather Opera Gloves – uh…gorgeous. Let me just have a Grace Kelly moment for a sec. Can we all just make these a thing again?
Happy gifting! Here’s to knocking her socks off.
Follow me on Instagram (@camilledipaola) for more home, style & motherhood…all slightly unfiltered.