What goes with everything from slouchy boyfriend jeans to high-waisted pencil skirts, from chino shorts to tailored blazers, from maxi skirts to denim cut-offs? White tees. We’ve been seeing them with cool details like cold-shoulders, asymmetrical hems and ruffled sleeves, and we’ve rounded up our favorites for you to wear with everything this summer.
1. One-Shoulder Tee: I’ve always loved the silhouette of one-shoulder and the puffy sleeve adds a little something-something to this top.
2. Ruffled Short Sleeve Top: A basic white tee with just a small ruffle down the front and back. This would look awesome with a pencil skirt.
3. One-Shoulder Top: This is probably my favorite. Such a unique hybrid of tee/tank and cami.
4. T-strap Tee: No necklaces needed with this cool strap detail!
5. Tiered Bell Sleeve Tee: I like the longer sleeves and boatneck of this top . . . and it comes in a ton of other colors.
6. Wrap T-shirt: This is a wrap tee that can be adjusted perfectly to your body.
7. Ruffle Sleeve Tee: The ruffles on the shoulder help to broaden your upper body – perfect for pear-shaped ladies!
8. Twist Front Cold Shoulder Tee: Twist fronts help to disguise a pooch and the cold shoulder adds some interesting detail.
9. Cold Shoulder Tee: I love that you can wear a regular bra with this cold shoulder top. Also comes in a ton of colors.
10. Ruffle Front Top: This one is a little bit more structured than a regular tee and is perfect for dressing up shorts or jeans.
Shop More Unique White Tees