One of our very favorite parts of Amazon Prime Day is the shoes. Specifically…..the Weitzman over-the-knee boots. Of which there are actually THREE in the sale. YASSSS.
1. Circus by Sam Edelman Holt Ankle Boot – Check out the back of these! not too precious with the studs/snakeskin.
3. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Kenmare Ankle Boot – These would be so chic with jeans and a white tee.
4. Freebird Blade Ankle Bootie – Loving the edgy details on this pair.
5. Stuart Weitzman Midland OTK Boot – Can’t go wrong with these boots. Seriously.
6. Stuart Weitzman Leggylady Motorcycle Boot – SO beautiful. Full sizes (at the moment) in black! Go go go.
7. Pour La Victoire Ricky Ankle Boot – We have a feeling ivory/white shoes will be everywhere this fall.
8. Schutz Spunky Ankle Boot – These so live up to their name. Those studs are juuust delicate enough.
9. VINCE. Blakely Bootie – Look closely at these. There’s a velvety material soo…swoon. Vince shoes are kind of amazing.
10. Kate Spade New York Baja Snow Boot – So warm. So comfy.
11. Stuart Weitzman Women’s Lowland OTK Boot – Shana SWEARS by these. They’re her absolute favorite fall/winter boot and definitely worth the splurge.
12. Frye Veronica Short Boot – Frye is SUCH a great brand. These will last you forever.
2. Rachel Zoe Jaden Sneaker – adore allll the crazy here. It completely works.
3. Nautica Sail Tie Fashion Sneaker – There’s something clean, yet unexpected about this shoe.
4. New Balance Fashion Sneakers – I especially like the black laces – makes them look sleek.
5. Superga Colorful laces sneakers – just subtle, but cute
6. Puma Easy Rider – digging the vintage vibe
7. Superga embroidered leather sneaks – so pretty, right?
8. Steve Madden Sneaker bootie – these are dead-ringers for my Vince sneaker boots
1. Dolce Vita Pomona Flat Sandal: Also in a fun leopard print or silver print.
2. Pelle Moda Harah Flat Sandal: Love the fringe. Also in bright red or tan.
3. Not Rated Gladiator Sandal: Also in taupe or tan, I love the tassels, straps and beaded detail.
4. Qupid Women’s Gladiator Sandal: Also in silver or gold . . . love the strappy look.
5. Steve Madden Swizzle Flat Sandal: Also in black and blush suede
6. Aldo Women’s Flat Sandal: The perfect minimalist sandal without a heel . . . also in rose gold, silver or a green leaf print that’s perfect for summer.
7. Musse and Cloud Aimy Dress Sandals: Also in black and rose gold – I love these cage bootie/sandal hybrids.
2. Adrienne Vittadini Alesia Block Heel Sandal: Also in black or navy, but how fun is this bright yellow color??
3. Call It Spring Borewiel Sandal: Available in a ton of colors with a block heel for comfort. Love the minimalist look of these sandals.
4. Aldo Jaxona Heeled Sandal: Also in gold or cognac.
5. A2 by Aerosoles Women Proclamation Dress Sandal:Available in a bunch of colors, but my favorite is this cork color. Aerosoles are so comfy!
6. Kenneth Cole New York Women’s Vito Heeled Sandal: Love these blue sandals (also in tan and black).
7. Chinese Laundry Remmy Dress Sandal: Also in rose gold satin or a really pretty lilac color.