It’s crunch time, mamas. Halloween is quickly approaching. If you’ve been wrapped up with…being a mama, do not fret. I’ve gathered a few easy, last-minute costume ideas for you and bebe that all ship Amazon Prime (they’re selling quickly but I tried my best to find options in stock!)
Last Minute Costume Ideas for Moms
1. Star Wars: Rey – Um, can I reconsider my own costume? This is amazing and under $30.
2. Baby BB-8 – With a matching cap! Omg.
3. Cozy Bat – This looks comfy and adorable. I think it’d be an easy one to get away with for a few years in a row. (Sizes XS-L available for Prime shipping)
4. Baby Vampire – Hopefully they don’t bite.
5. Super Easy Wonder Woman – Don’t worry, I have a lot of friends who don’t really want to wear costumes either, but I make them. Everyone attending our party has to have something festive on. Come on, this one’s easy, yet awesome.
6. Baby Wonder Woman – Anyone else have Wonder Woman underoos as a kid? 🙂
7. Butterfly Wings – Gorgeous. Wear all black and one of these (many options to choose from) and you’re done.
8. Baby Flower – To match mama’s lovely butterfly wings.
9. Women’s Gnome Costume – Um, this is adorable and I want it.
10. Baby Mushroom Cape – Cozy, easy and wearable after Halloween.
Good luck mamas. I’d love to hear your all-time favorite costume ideas! Or any more adorable mama & baby combos you’ve seen? This fam is headed out as characters from Zootopia this year (see above photo) and now I’m off to make Sienna a giant red popsicle… How about you?
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @elletrain to see daily outfits, puppy pics, and of course, Sienna’s dance moves.