- Mackage Mid Length Down Coat – I’ve had my eye on Mackage coats for a while – just waiting for them to go on sale. Their site is having up to 40% off women, men & bags. The reason I love a coat like this so much, is because 1. it’s super warm. 2. it has some SHAPE. (puffer coats tend to seriously lack that) and 3. the side zip just makes it a little different. If you check this one out, look at the back. It has a faux belt (for more shape) and the hood splits for a completely different look.
- Club Monaco Remlee Dress – Club Monaco is one of my favorite stores. Their black friday sale is a good one: 25% off $150+ , 30% off $250+, 35% off $400+. This, to me is the perfect sweater dress. Their sweaters are soft and their clothing is classic enough to last (and last quality-wise, too) This also comes in a pretty cream color.
- All Saints Balfern Leather Biker Jacket – With their 30% off everything promotion this gorg jacket reduces to under $400. If you’re not into black leather jackets (i’m kind of not) this one is an amazing, neutral option.
- Eberjey Gisele PJ Set – Classic, (arguably perfect) long PJ’s by Eberjey. These come in 5 other colors (all are beautiful) + a shorts option! Would make an amazing gift.
- Silk Cami – I love to add a little leopard into the mix every so often. A fun cami is the perfect way to do it, then throw on your favorite jacket and go.
- Equipment Asher V-Neck Sweater – You may have seen this one S (she has a few colors) but this is really my favorite kind of sweater and the type I alway reach for (I bet a lot of you can relate) SO versatile for your closet, can literally be dressed up or down AND it’s cashmere. Sold.
- Rag & Bone/JEAN High Rise Ankle Skinny – I totally bought these for full price a few weeks ago (womp) but hey, you don’t have to! These are by far my new favorites and I’d say they fit TTS. If these aren’t for you (even though they’re on amazing sale right now) Check out other options from our team right here.
- Marc Fisher LTD Yuna OTK Boots – I have these in black. They’re my very favorites. The end. I’m kind of drooling over this oxblood color though. Should I get them? Very comfy, stay tied and easy to wear.
- Elizabeth and James Helene Earrings – I love all things Elizabeth and James and when it goes on sale – I jump. These earrings a kiind of like a hoop but the unique shape in the back is what makes them.
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer – Who doesn’t love Ray-Bans? And for Black Friday, they’re offering 20% off EVERYTHING. I’d get this tortoise pair…notice how the sides are a little different than the front. So. Cute.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Cluch – My favorite clutch! Fits perfectly under your arm or is easy to hold. With Rebecca Minkoff’s amazing 25% off offer for orders over $100, this ends up being just over $100. I say that’s totally worth it because it goes with black and the embroidery goes with all metallics (silver, gold, rose gold). LOVE.
- Tory Burch Gemini Link Tote – I bought this bag on a whim to use as a carry on before a trip but now it’s the one I reach for the most. Living in the city, running errands doesn’t usually involve a car. This especially comes in handy for Target runs or even the grocery store – I throw everything I can inside and go! This is included in the Bloomingdale’s ‘Buy More, Save More” promotion, so definitely worth checking out.
I’m feeling thankful for so many things this year, TME being one of them!