Black friday is the day (days, actually) that I used to do most of my shopping before becoming a blogger and needed to shop all the time. I would usually tackle it with list in hand of things I needed for my kids, husband, myself for the whole season, plus all the gifts for our extended family. The first two years in this country I actually went out around 5 am and go to all the stores I could. Then I got pregnant and online shopping became my salvation.
- BCBG Velvet Faux Wrap dress – 40% off This dress is comfortable and flattering, and has pockets that drape into the waist. The high-lo hem and side slit make it really gorgeous.
- J. Crew Boiled Wool Coat – 40% 0ff code: THANK YOU First time I see this coat being part of the sale. The red and camel sold out but this Navy blue is gorgeous. I have the red and love how soft and warm it is. Size down.
- J. Crew Boy shirt – 40% 0ff code: THANK YOU This one comes in a beautiful red too. I love how casual and stylish it is.
- Free People Ivory Lace Top – The perfect top to wear with jeans and OTK boots and look amazing.
- Le Frame Straight Jeans – A pair of statement jeans is a must have and these are mine. I love them and wear them with everything. You can see them here. They are about 50% off now.
- Levi’s Mile High – 40% off and you’ll never see them with this discount again. Well, maybe but not too often. This is my favorite pair of jeans at the moment. I have a complicated situation in my lower stomach after two kids and let’s say I need all the control I can get and a mid rise usually lefts some of my extra skin folding over the waistband. These are a true high-rise and keep everything sucked in. This style comes in more washes but after trying all the rest on, I decided to keep this wash.
- Drop Circle Earrings – I have a very similar pair and they look amazing with everything.
- Rebecca Minkoff Jumbo Love bag – 25% off code: Black25 I got this style during their sample sale and I’m obsessed with the size and versatility of it. The black hardware makes it more wearable with everything.
- Cole Hann Braided Cuff Suede Gloves – 30% off Love the mix of suede and leather, they have tip touch technology on thumb and index.
- Sam Edelman Case Boots – 20% off with code FRIDAY – and I just found the brocade blush ones for $75 on another retailer.
- Frye Pia Combat boot – Heeled combat boots over 30% off.
- Cole Hann Grand Pro sneakers – 50% off Metallic shoes look so cool in any form. An easy way to update my mom uniform is with a pair of statement sneakers. I particularly love this platinum color.
Nordstrom Extra 20% off select items
Shopbop 20% off $200, 25% off $500, 30% off $800 (codeMORE17)
Jeans, Free People items and shoes are some of the best things to get out of Shopbop’s sale.
J.crew 40% off select styles (code: THANKU)
Cole Haan 50% off select styles, 30% off the rest
So, my dad practically owns Cole Haan. He lives in Colombia but I swear I get a box for him every week with new shoes for him and my mom, so he was the one to tell me about this sale. So many GOOD things! No code needed.
Sam Edelman – 30% off with code SAMSGIVING
More Black Friday Deals
There’s a few things from other retailers that I have and are on sale, so you’ll find them here.
Chao, chao. Julieta