Etsy is by far one of my favorite places on the internet. It’s like the online version of a trip to Target, a black hole shopping experience- where I lose hours of my life and end up with a shopping cart of (wonderful, artful, one-of-a-kind) things I didn’t know I needed, but definitely do now. So, when Shana asked me to round-up five of my favorite current Etsy finds I knew it was going to be task that’s easier said than done – because there’s just TOO MUCH good stuff to choose from and my list of favs quickly grew into the 100’s. Unable to narrow down my list to a reasonable number, I chose five categories featuring items from some of my favorite Etsy shops: graphic tees, welcome mats, handmade leather bags, black and white wall art and woven baskets and rounded up my top 15+ of each. So if you haven’t visited Etsy before, do yourself a favor and check them out, and believe me when I say, this is just the tip of the Etsy iceberg.
1. The Original Mama Bird Tee by The Bee & The Fox – By far one of my favorite Etsy shops. They have the coolest, vintage inspired tees for mamas and their families. You may have seen tee’s similar to their bestelling ‘Mama Bird’ and ‘Mama Bear’ tees and but The Bee & The Fox is the original.
2. Hey Good Lookin’ Welcome Mat by Olive Paper Co. – There’s currently a TON of cute, original welcome mats on Etsy but Olive Paper Co. is my favorite. I’m obsessed with the hand lettering they use in almost all of their products. Besides welcome mats, they also have art prints, tees and greeting cards.
3. Brown Suede Leather Backpack by Lama Atelier – One of my favorite things to shop for on Etsy is handmade leather bags. They have the best selection of cool, handmade, high quality bags from all over the world. If you’re looking for a good leather bag, look no further than Etsy.
4. Hug More by beauchamp – Just one of literally thousands of talented artists featured on Etsy. Artists are the backbone of Etsy and the reason it was created. I can (and have) spent all day long browsing through original art of all types and being inspired.
5. Mini Xinh Baskets by Xinh Hand Co. Goods – One of my favorite things about Etsy is that it features shops from all over the world. You can get woven baskets from a small business in Africa or leather sandals from a shop in Morocco. It’s a great way to give back to hard working men and women running small businesses across the globe instead of big box stores.
Now for more of the good stuff!
Handmade Leather Bags
Black & White Wall Decor
I hope you found some inspiration! Anything you’d like to see featured in the next Etsy round-up? Feel free to let me know!!