Happy Weekend you guys!
I’m about to get on a train and head to D.C. for a little weekend away – any suggestions for me? Food, fun spots, sights to see (other than the obvious)..I like it all.
But enough about me..let’s talk SALES. Whether you’re shopping for something super specific, like a totally gorgeous maxi perhaps? Or you’re just looking for the newest and coolest thing to Prime ship, we’ve got you covered.
Our editors are pretty confident there’s something here for everyone, so let us know what you’ve found!
Scotti here . . . Amazon has some amazing deals this weekend, just in time for Mother’s Day. Lots of gift ideas!
1. Over 50% off 2-pack of Chilled Wine & Cocktail Tumblers: Keeps drinks colder (or hotter) for longer, doesn’t sweat and won’t shatter or chip. Perfect for outdoor summertime adventures (aka lounging outside).
2. Over 60% off Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Body Scrub: One reviewer said, “My wife really likes this stuff, and what is more important than that?” NOTHING. Right? Perfect little gift for Mother’s Day (or any day, really).
3. 20% off Digital Photo Frame w/ Alexa Integration: My mother-in-law has a digital photo frame that we can all upload photos to via our phones. With family all over the country, she loves finding new pictures every day. This one comes with 10GB of photo storage with a free Nixplay cloud account.
4. Up to $50 off Select Fitbit Items: I’ve got my eye on the lavender Fitbit and the rose gold headphones . . .
5. Buy 2 Echo Show & Save $150: This is literally the perfect Mother’s Day gift . . . get yourself one and give one to your mom. Shana, Mom & I use these all the time to call and drop in on each other . . . it helps make the distance seem smaller! (Let alone all of the awesome stuff Alexa can do . . . my grocery shopping has forever changed with the lists!)
6. Echo Spot: Buy 2 and Save $40: If you aren’t ready to dive into the Show, the Echo Spot still allows you to make calls and see who you’re talking to. Alexa-enabled.
7. 65% off Slim Recycling Container: This is probably not an item you’re used to seeing on TME, but we’ve recently been cleaning out our garage and it is a PAIN. These bins will save a lot of room and help us keep the different kinds of recycling sorted . . . a great deal!
8. Over 40% off Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer: I LOVE carpet, but I had to get rid of ours because our dog just couldn’t stop going to the bathroom on it. Maybe if I had this I would have been able to keep some carpet!
9. Children’s Book Week: Up to 80% off top Kindle reads for kids (lots of options to choose from!).
10. Allrecipes Magazine: One Year for $5: I really like this magazine . . . I started out with an account on the website, but this magazine has great ideas and recipes I wouldn’t normally be looking up. (There’s not a ridiculous amount of ads either).
11. Instant Pot: Over 25% off: I have a slow cooker but those friends who have instant pots SWEAR by them and told me it’s time to switch. At $40 off, maybe now is the time!
12. 20% off 23andMe DNA Kit: Taking a DNA kit is actually kind of amazing . . . Shana and I did one and we loved getting all of the info. Lots of reviewers have mentioned finding long lost family members through this kit!
ASOS Spend More Save More
Scotti again . . . save $50 off $200, $70 off $250 and $100 off $350+ now through Tuesday at ASOS! I’ve rounded up my favorite regular items and my favorite maternity items . . . because I’m getting bigger by the week. 🙂
Bloomingdale’s – Extra 25% off Clearance Through Sunday
Hey, it’s Scotti . . . you know I love a good deal, and an extra 25% already marked-down items is my kind of deal! Here are my favorite’s from Bloomingdale’s sale:
LOFT: 40% off EVERYTHING with code: SUNNY
The sale at LOFT is so good that I had to break it up by clothing, shoes and accessories and my current favorite: MATERNITY! (So you know it’s Scotti here.) Yasss.
Shoes and Accessories
Macy’s – 25% off with code FRIEND
Neiman Marcus – 25% off selected items in their Semi-Annual Sale.
Nordstrom Rack – Rebecca Minkoff Event Through Sunday
Hey, lovelies, Tiarra here. I’m getting straight to the point because these items are going fast. It’s the joy and pain of these events, but I knew you wouldn’t want to miss out! Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.