I know! The most exciting part about the Anniversary Sale is all the fall fashion finds. However, there’s are so many more deals to be had — like on baby gear and essentials. I was excited to find a lot of the same amazing items that were my favorites from last year’s sale. This teething set? My baby still LOVES it! These silicone bibs? My absolutely favorite (not saying it lightly). And the car seat I’ve used for both my kids? I recommend it to everybody.
I’ve split this post in two: baby gear and baby essentials. Let’s start with the first.
1. Maxi-Cosi® Pria™ 85 Max Convertible Car Seat: I’m sure there are amazing car seats out there, but this one is the best quality for the price in my opinion. I have it for both my kids, and it’s a seat that grows with them. The name Pria 85 means that it will work from birth all the way until your kids are 85 pounds. It comes with an insert for the first months. One more thing — it’s really easy to clean! Other colors on sale here.
2. Bloom Coco Stylewood Infant Lounger: I literally hate all the baby gear that’s not aesthetically pleasing. This super-stylish lounger would look great anywhere. Of course, it’s also practical, but to be honest, it was the look of it that made me consider it.
3. Nuna MIXX Stroller and PIPA Infant Car seat: There are some nice strollers included in the sale, but I think this travel system is one of the best offered. The savings are incredible. A stylish travel system just makes those first months a little easier. You can use it rear- and forward-facing. Just take the stroller seat off so you can place the carseat. That’s how I survived those first months.
4. Bloom Nano Urban Highchair: Reviews say it’s amazing. Easy to fold out and put away, durable and easy to clean. It looks fantastic for using it only for a couple years and then moving on to a regular chair with booster.
The thing with this is: I personally love the Stokke Tripp Trapp that grows with them and then can be used as a desk chair. I was going to recommend that one first, but the one that is part of the sale sold out. HOWEVER, there are other colors that are on regular sale. I have this chair for both my kids and it’s been one of my best purchases as a mom. I’ll link them below. Not part of Anniversary Sale, but are still on sale. I felt I needed to share that.
5. Dockadot Deluxe Stage 1: I think this is one of the best inventions for modern moms. Cams had one and wrote about it some time ago. Check it out if you want some more in depth info about it. For now, there are 4 patterns that part of this sale. When it comes to a happy sleeping baby, there’s really no price tag right? Our sanity is way more important.
1. HALO® PLATINUM SERIES SLEEPSACK™ QUILTED SWADDLE (BABY): Little confession here. We were the parents who struggled learning to swaddle. You could find us watching YouTube videos at 3 a.m. with a crying baby in one arm. So I got a few of these and our lives got much easier. When you’re ready to transition out of swaddling, this Halo Wearable Blanket is part of the sale too. Although, to be honest, nothing beats my baby’s merino wool wearable blanket.
2. Little Giraffe Luxe Baby Blanket: I think the reviews say it all. Babies, toddlers and bigger kids love it. It comes in seven other colors. Great for your baby or a gift for a soon-to-be or new mama.
3. The Honest Company Baby Arrival Gift Set: The Honest Company has been my brand of choice for the skin care of both my babies. I LOVE the healing balm.
4. BEABA Baby milk bottle warmer: “Best baby milk bottle warmer” says one of the 5-star reviews. Better yet, it’s so aesthetically pleasing!
5. Babymoov Nutribaby 5-In-1 Baby Food Maker: Steamer, blender, warmer, defroster and sterilizer? What? Why didn’t I see this last year when my youngest was starting solids? 5-star reviews.
6. ZoLi 4-Pack Teether Set: I got this exact set last year. I LOVED it. My baby did even more, and he still does at 17 months-old. He sees it and immediately asks for it. The price is amazing because they are usually sold separately for way more.
7. Make My Day Bucket Silicone Bib – Girl / Boy: I got these bibs from last year’s sale too. For my baby boy and my nieces. I’ve tried many other silicone bibs but these are hands down my favorite, more durable and cutest.8. Ezpz Cookies Bapron & Mini Silicone Feeding Mat: Only plates I have for my kids in all versions. I’m absolutely obsessed with this design and the extra of that cute apron. It comes in black and pink, too. They last forever and the color never changes.
9. Baby Bling Headband: I included these gauzy headbands because they really are a baby essential. I don’t have girls but I got them for my nieces (I have three) and my sister just LOVES them; she just texted me to get her more colors. They are really soft and comfortable, and they just look great. The bow is the perfect size in my opinion.
10. Baby Moov Anti UV tent: Not only does it look adorable, but also blocks UV rays. It’s so easy to transport everywhere, and I think it’s a must for any new mama. I might even get it for me.11. Skip Hop Zoo Reversible Jumbo Foam Playmat: Last year I used to carry a playmat everywhere so I could make sure my baby had a clean surface to play on. I don’t really like fluffy blankets, and I prefer a smooth, solid surface. I’ve attended many lectures about baby development because my niece has special needs, and it changed the way I raise my kids.
Shop More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Gear
To check out ALL of our other favorite finds and our dressing room selfies, head back to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 page.
Chao, chao. Juileta
Now let’s hang out on Instagram @theunbosom for a real and vulnerable take on postpartum style and motherhood. I’m a believer that social media shouldn’t be to document only the good things.