So I found these “fluff” flats. Yeh okay, they do kinda-sorta look like slippers you’d wear around the house and do have a ridiculous name, but…they also kinda-sorta are the best things ever. They need to be on your radar, if not on your feet.
When I first noticed them I saw a pointe shoe in the form of a wearable flat, and well, I’ll be straightforward with you. I can’t really say no to ballet-inspired fashion. It’s very difficult for me. (Impossible. It’s impossible.)
I did hesitate on purchasing them at first glance, though!…for two reasons:
- Wasn’t at all sure they would be realistic with their satiny exterior. I can’t usually have nice things like that (kids).
- Couldn’t figure out whether I’d actually wear them out of the house, with everyday outfits. Ya know, the whole slipper-looking thang.
Turns out I didn’t care that much about securing the answers to those questions…or maybe I just couldn’t help myself (the ballet-ness!). Yeh, two seconds later I ordered them. heh.
The good news is that they are as comfortable as they look. Any of you who wear UGGs already know how freakin’ amazing that sheep fur lining is. I meeean, ugh. So good on the feet. Also, ladies….I HAVE successfully been able to incorporate them into eight real, actual outfits — all relatively casual stuff I’d wear everyday.
P.S. They come in a gorgeous port color, too…
Eight Outfits to Wear with the UGG Lena Flat
1. Slouchy Sweatshirt + Pleated Skirt
2. Denim Jacket + Mini Wrap Dress
Mini Wrap Dress over Cropped Jeans
3. Layered Turtlenecks
4. Polka Dot Top
6. Denim on Denim
7. Plaid Blazer + Matching Pink Tee
8. Wide-Leg Trousers
Find me over on IG, for more #totallycasualmotherhood moments (@camilledipaola).