Hey, hey party people! I’m in Arkansas this week visiting my family, so I got a little early start on some of this collection, many from my current favorites, J.Crew and Loft. I knew I could count on them for gorgeous pieces I’ve been loving all fall, PLUS fabulous sale prices.
I was drawn to both pretty pieces for going out during the holidays, and cozy pieces for staying home…during the holidays. I think these would mostly cover my style needs for the next month, and there are a few fun pieces and accessories that would be fun to give or receive. I also rounded up some favorites from a few different retailers below, so check those out as well. I’ll be updating those as sales come out, too. This is the time to stock up on basics, special things to wear all winter, and of course…all the gifts.
**Just updated the codes and my picks below for Cyber Monday, so be sure to check them out! There are some amazing things still on major sale!
2. Loft Faux Fur Infinity Scarf – Lux and gorgeous. Makes a great gift, too!
3. J.Crew Going Out Blazer – My favorite little jacket for dressing up. It’s tailored, but comfy enough with the right amount of stretch. It’s pretty much perfect. I wear a Size 4. Size up if you plan to wear over sweaters.
5. Loft Leopard Blanket Scarf – Love the neutral gray, but with the great leopard print. It would add coziness and texture to any outfit. Another great gifting item since it’s neutral and cozy.
6. J.Crew Dreamy Cotton Pajama – I have a woven cotton PJ set from J.Crew that I adore. This would be the soft, knit counterpart that I’d wear all the time with those fuzzy leopard slippers.
7. Baublebar Caris Drop Earrings – I have some hoops in tortoise that I love right now. They’re bold, but something different from typical gold or silver hoops. These would be so fun.
8. J.Crew Brooklyn Pullover Sweatshirt – I have this, and love it for a more fitted sweatshirt that looks great with wide-leg jeans. I’m a sweatshirt fan, and it’s nice to have one that isn’t oversized and can look a bit more put together.
9. J.Crew Turtleneck Sweater Dress in Supersoft Yarn – I have some sweaters in this yarn and…OMG. So soft. I want this to wear with OTK boots and my leather jacket.
10. AG Farrah Ankle Skinny in 10 Yrs Baywood Destructed – If I do wear blue jeans instead of black denim, this is my favorite pair. They wash and wear so well into the perfect faded color. I love the high-rise Farrah and this with the light distressing is great. TTS.
11. Aqua Velvet Puffer – This may be my favorite item of them all. Throw it on anytime to be warm and gorgeous.
12. Abercrombie Henley PJs – These are seriously adorable. I’m to the point where I want all cute pjs, especially for travel these days or these for fun family pics around the tree this year!
13. Madewell Loafer Scuff Slippers – Cozy AND in leopard. They’d be so cute with those polka dot PJs. An adorable gift, too.
14. J.Crew Stiletto Ankle Boots – I don’t have any killer dressy boots right now. THESE are that. I’ve always been impressed with J.Crew shoes.
15. J.Crew Burnout Top – Adorable. I’d wear with black jeans and those killer boots…and of course that velvet puffer.
Shop More of My Black Friday Favorites
For our entire list of sales, head on over to our Best of Black Friday / Cyber Monday page!
Abercrombie Favorites – 50% off entire site and FREE shipping
J.Crew – 50% off everything & extra 60% off sale with code CYBER
(The photo of the coat below is being weird, but click through to see the gorgeousness!)
LOFT Favorites – 40% off with Code CYBER
Madewell – 25% off almost everything (even new arrivals!) with code SHOPALLDAY
Shopbop Favorites – 30% off sale items with code WOW18
Sole Society – 30% off site wide
Williams Sonoma Favorites – lots of fab items on sale, and buy more save more pricing on others
Hope everyone is having a cozy time with family and friends doing your holiday shopping from the comfort of home. Hooray for that, amiright?