You don’t have to be a wild child to fall in love with animal print-everything this Holiday Season. It’s hard not to, especially with all the great animal print items out there right now! I’ve rounded up some of the best, most affordable leopard and cheetah and zebra (oh my!) gift ideas for the Animal Print-obsessed loved one in your life.
Go ahead and Go Wild!
Wild Thing: An All-Animal Print Gift Guide
1. Rosanna Be Wild Meow Money Bank: This cute lil guy is actually one of my FAV items in the gift guide. The illustration just makes me smile — it’s fun and unique, and would be perfect in a kid’s room.
2. Colloquial Animal Socks Gift Set: A set of two super-cute, limited edition animal print socks makes a great gift set or stocking stuffer.
3. Aqua Leopard Print Belt Bag: The perfect leopard print bag — AND it’s super-reasonably priced at $68.00. It’s available exclusively at Bloomingdale’s, where it’s received rave reviews.
4. Baby Jaguar Stud Earrings: How gorgeous are these sculptural jaguar-head studs with marquise and pavé crystals from Melinda Maria? The perfect statement earrings to add to your New Year’s Eve outfit.
5. Leopard Print Beanie: This luxe light grey and black snow leopard beanie is the perfect animal print Winter Weather accessory to add to almost any type of outerwear. I love the chic muted color that goes with anything.
6. Dolce Vita Aven Leopard Point Toe Mules: Sleek, simple and fresh. Dolce Vita’s Pointed Toe Aven Mules are easy to wear, are super-comfortable and go with everything!
7. Aqua Leopard Print Crossbody Handbag: I just can’t get enough of Bloomingdale’s Aqua brand handbags. They have the best styles for the most affordable prices — so what’s not to love? This circle leopard print bag is only $68 at Bloomingdale’s.
8. Topshop Zebra Mix Turtleneck Sweater: A bold print, ultra-cozy zebra turtleneck sweater from Topshop makes a great gift that is guaranteed to get a lot of use of this Winter — but be quick, sizes are going fast on this one! Two other great reasonably priced animal print sweater options are: CHASER’s Leopard Jacquard Ruffle Cardigan and Cable Stitch’s Animal Print Leopard Jacquard Sweater.
9. Maison La Bougie Leopard Candle: Maison La Bougie’s Parisian candles make great gifts, but you’ll probably want to keep them for yourself. Their Blue Leopard candle is jasmine and bergamot scented.
10. Leopard and Black Wall Art: I love this watercolor fashion illustration by Artist Caitlin McGauley. The simple lines and form make it a perfect piece for the fashionista/art lover’s curated art gallery wall. Available in five different framing options at Anthropologie.
11. Hunter’s Refined Leopard Print Rain Booties: The HOTTEST Hunters this year are these leopard print booties. They’re flying off the shelves, and it’s easy to see why. They’re the perfect Winter Weather present this Holiday.
12. Topshop Snow Leopard Robe: I love a good robe for the Winter Season! And this hooded fleece Snow leopard Robe from Topshop will keep you warm so you can stay wild.
13. Jonathan Adler Leopard Decorative Box: Jonathan Adler’s New House Collection is quickly becoming my favorite Amazon Home Decor collection. I love his modern designs, especially this leopard design stoneware decorative box. It’s the perfect attention grabber in any room.
More Fav Animal Print-Inspired Gift Ideas
Stay Wild and warm, friends! ALSO – Be sure to head over to our full page of 2018 holiday gift guides for more seriously cool gift ideas for all your loved ones (or whoever).