- Tartan Pumps with Glitter Heel: These are some of the coolest shoes I’ve ever seen. Aside from the awesome tartan print and glitter block heel, the best part is the bow ankle strap in the front (check out the link for pics).
- Burgundy Faux Fur Coat: I love the texture and color of this faux fur coat. Perfect for dressing up jeans or throwing on over a dress when it’s cold.
- Sam Edelman Leather Jacket: I couldn’t believe the price on this GENUINE leather jacket . . . on sale for under $190 PLUS an additional 30% off . . . what?? I love the stud detail.
- Faux Fur Vest: In regular, petite and tall sizes, you can get the perfect fit (and length!). I wear my faux fur vest with everything and it looks especially cute when layered over a leather jacket. This one has a cute slight stand-up collar too.
- Studded Boots: Real leather, a heel under 2″ and cute studs for the win. These boots will go with everything and last forever.
Rebecca Minkoff Backpack: This comes in a bunch of colors, but grey is the perfect year-round neutral. I wear my backpack everywhere, all the time. The adjustable straps, multiple pockets, hands-free option and the fact that it’s big enough to stuff a lot into make this my number one favorite bag of all time.
- Good American Good Waist: These jeans fit like a glove and are perfect for curvy girls (in size 00-24). Right now Good American has 40% off Select Items and they’re totally worth the investment!
- Zipper Sweater Dress: This is the dress version of my favorite sweater purchase from last year. Looks so comfy and can easily be dressed up or down . . . and I love that you can have the zippers open or closed for different looks. (Also in grey, beige and navy stripes).
Mini Messenger Studded Bag: I love the metal accents on this mini bag and the fact that the studs are in light gold, silver and gunmetal to match everything. It’s genuine leather and the strap is detachable. (Would look amazing with the studded boots!)
Cashmere Scarf: A cashmere oversized scarf is perfect for layering over jackets and coats or throwing on over dresses for some extra warmth. Soooo soft, this one has amazing reviews and comes in a ton of colors.
Earring Set: LOVE the statement earrings in this set . . . keep one and give one to a friend . . . or keep both! (This earring set is perfect for multiple gifts!)
Stand Mixer: Ok, one of these things is not like the other, right? But I know these things rarely go on sale and they are totally worth their weight in gold. Especially when you have kids, these mixers make baking soooo much easier.
Quilted (Faux) Leather Moto Jacket: One can never have too many faux leather moto jackets . . . and Express makes goooood faux leather jackets. It also comes in camel, pink, blue and black but I’m loving this white color right now. The quilting and zipper details are good!
Off the Shoulder Eyelash Sweater: Ultimately my favorite way to “dress up” in the winter is with a slouchy off-the-shoulder sweater (warmth!) over leggings or jeans. This sweater is the perfect combo of sexy and comfy.
Fair Isle Henley: I LOVE this comfy top made of “extra soft fabric” and would love to pair it with the matching bottoms for super cozy and festive pjs.
Nordstrom Sale Picks
Express: 50% Off Entire Store & Free Shipping
Abercrombie: 50% Off Entire Store & Free Shipping
Nine West: 50% off Sitewide (Including Sale) & Free Shipping
Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off Orders Over $100 With BLACK25
Loft: 40% off Everything
J Crew: 40% Off Your Purchase & Free Shipping with Code THANKU
Sam Edelman: 30% Off Your Purchase with SAMSGIVING
Banana Republic: 50% Off Your Purchase (with NO exclusions this time!)
Sephora: Up to 50% off Select Products
American Eagle: 40% of Sitewide & Free Shipping
P.S. Keep an eye out for more editor picks coming throughout the week! #shoppingisourjam. You can see a sneak peek of Shana’s picks (they’re GOOD) in the daily newsletter. If you’re not already subscribed, join here!
I have that Rebecca Minkoff studded purse and LOVE it!