I swear I was just taking my daughter’s picture yesterday for her first day of kindergarten. I’m not sure where the time went, but school’s *almost* out for summer! Mamas, we made it; here’s a virtual high-five and fist bump. But, before we pop the bubbly on our lunch-packing hiatus, we have to talk about one very important topic: TEACHER GIFTS! If you’re like me, you dang-near forgot about them, but I’m challenging myself, and you, to get it together this year.
I hope you’re also like me in that your kiddo(s) have a few more weeks left until the last day of school, which is plenty of time to find a thoughtful gift. The last few years, I’ve found myself grabbing a gift card from Kroger in the last hour of the last day of school. Honestly, I love the convenience of gift cards (and cash), but this is the one time of year I want to step my game up. My children’s teachers are amazing, so I really want my effort to match my appreciation.
If you can relate, I’m sure you’ll be able to find something in my roundup of teacher gifts. I scoured the interwebs from Etsy (awww, handmade and heartfelt) to Amazon (hey, Prime, heeeey!) and plenty in between, for the coolest, affordable gifts around.
Amazon Prime-able Gifts
1. Indoor Basil Planter – Nothing says “thanks for a great year” like the gift of basil that keeps on giving through the summer. Such a cute gift for your little sprout to give the teacher who has been a big part of his/her growth this year.
2. Origami Kit – What a cool gift for the inspiring art teacher. I have a feeling some of the beautiful creations will be put on display for the upcoming school year.
3. Unframed Microscope Art Print – How cool would it be to know your teacher hung art from you on the classroom wall? A little more art in science may have been just what I needed.
4. Treble Clef Pin – Gift your child’s favorite music or theater teacher a pin that looks as beautiful as the music she/he makes.
5. Hand-Folded Book Art Sculpture – What better way to thank your teacher for helping foster your child’s love of reading? This hand-folded book sculpture art is insane!
6. Teach. Love. Inspire. Necklace – How adorable is this necklace? The ripped paper detail is especially nice for an English teacher.
7. Love. Inspire. Teach. Bangle Bracelet – A stylish little reminder of why teachers do what they do. I love that it’s engraved inside as well. Bonus points for coordinating with the necklace above!
8. Magnetic Zen Sand Garden – Zen meets science. Your favorite teacher can relax while teaching the class about magnetic forces.
9. 100 Emoji Stamper – Pro tip: Consider giving your NEW teacher a head start on their supplies for next year. Teachers and students oughta really appreciate how this gift can help simplify the grading process…or at least make everyone smile during the process.
10. I Teach, Therefore, I Drink Stemless Wine Glass – No judgement, teach. Like, at all. You’ve earned a celebratory drink (or two) for all you’ve accomplished this year. Cheers!
28 More Teacher Gifts!