What’s better than capsule wardrobes for toddlers? Capsule wardrobes for kids as well! GAP has some seriously adorable options for little ones that are well made, last a long time and are often on sale (promo codes vary – currently it’s 40% off with code TREAT). Greenlea’s no longer growing out of her clothes by the week, so I’m comfortable spending a little more for clothes that last.
Keep reading to see the capsule wardrobes I’ve put together for toddler girls, toddler boys, aaannnd capsule wardrobes for the school-age set.
1. Pom-pom Beanie Cuter than a single pom on top? Two poms.
2. Cable Knit Mittens Warm mittens to match
3. Cable Knit Cardigan Can’t go wrong with a cable cardigan in a color that goes with everything.
4. Puffer Vest An extra warm layer to bring you into winter.
5. Cat Headband I mean, maybe not exactly a necessity, but . . . pretty darn cute.
6. Cozy Bear Hoodie There’s something about animal ears on hoodies on toddlers.
7. Cat Sweatshirt Tunic I love that this is a Halloween shirt that isn’t crazy obnoxious or over the top.
8. Hi-Lo Seam Tee Perfect for layering.
9. Peplum Tee G still has her full round belly, so longer shirts like this peplum one ensure it stays covered.
10. 1969 High Stretch Jeggings Greenlea wears these all the time. Comfy and more durable than thin leggings.
11. Marl Jersey Dress Just like her mama, G can wear this now with sandals and later with leggings and boots.
12. Mix-fabric Dress An easy (adorable) dress to throw on.
13.Patchwork Jeans Extra warm with a lining inside.
14. Buckle Boots I love the rose gold color and the short rise on these booties.
15. Pink Leggings Soft and cozy and easy to layer under dresses or shirts.
16. Floral Eyelet Top Love the shape and textures.
17. Coziest Cat Knee Leggings So cute – and I might love cats. So does G. (Go figure)
18. Moccasin Sneakers Comfy shoes that are easy to walk in.
1. Baseball Tee Soft and comfy and available in lots of colors.
2. Reversible Stripe Beanie Reverses to solid red!
3. Stripe Waffle Knit Tee Great for layering.
4. Football Stripe Henley I love the henley cut and the stripes.
5. Graphic Crew Sweater Sharks on this one – dinosaurs on another!
6. Reflective Hoodie Jacket Warm and fleece-lined.
7. Star Wars 2-in-1 Tee Four different Star-Wars themed shirts. Awesome.
8. Jersey-lined Cargo Joggers Soft jersey lining and also available in grey or khaki.
9. Suede Lace-up Booties I think these would be adorable on boys OR girls, actually.
10. Athletic Colorblock Hoodie 100% cotton and super soft.
11. Jersey-lined Trek Pants Also available in black, navy or grey.
12. Camo Active Pants Also available in grey or navy if you aren’t into camo!
13. Marled V-Neck Cardigan One of the most adorable pieces – perfect for layering.
14. Shark Slip-on Sneakers I’m pretty sure my nephew would have loved these when he was younger!
15.1969 Supersoft Denim Slim Jeans Jeans need to be super stretchy and soft for this age and these fit the bill.
16.Gingham Convertible Shirt Another one of my favorites, can be thrown over a t-shirt or under a cardigan.
17. Stripe Pique Polo Also available in green, gold and blue.
18. Fire Rescue Footed One-Piece I love onesies on chubby little toddlers . . . especially when nights start to get cool and you can snuggle them up!
1. Multi-Stripe Sweatshirt Dress Also avalable in blue, this comfy dress is perfect over leggings or tights.
2. Quilted Vest Also available in pink, yellow or turquoise and filled with PrimaLoft insulation for lightweight warmth.
3. Layer Sequin Dress One of my favorites and also available in pink and grey.
4. Polka Dot Varsity Jacket Varsity jackets are a big trend this fall and this one is adorable.
5. 1969 Supersoft Dotty Denim Dress An easy layering dress that’s machine washable.
6. Colorblock Tights Perfect to layer under the dresses!
7. Graphic Varsity Tee Also available in pink or blue, 100% cotton with a slightly longer back.
8. Dotty Hoodie Mac Jacket Available in regular or plus sizes with a detachable hood.
9. Sparkle Tunic Also available in a navy pattern, perfect over leggings or jeans.
10. Marl Sweater Perfect layering piece for fall.
11. Star Sweater Also available in hot pink.
13. Open Kimono Cardigan Also available in grey, an easy layer to throw on over dresses or jeans for extra warmth.
14. Embellished Love Sweater Also available in a bright yellow that says “Happy.”
15. 1969 High Stretch Jeggings: these come in regular, slim and plus sizes for a better fit!
16. Glitter Graphic Swing Tee On sale and available in a bunch of different colors.
17. Gap Fit Hi-Lo Tee Also available in a plain white or lime green.
18. Sparkle Leggings Also available in cream, grey and black glitter!
19. Glitter Hi-Top Sneakers Keeping the glitter theme going . . . wish these came in my size!
21.1969 High Stretch Boot Jeans Every girl needs a pair of leggings, a pair of slim jeans and a pair of boot cut jeans in her closet . . . these
1. Letterman Jacket: Available in regular and husky sizes and I like this one because it doesn’t have a bunch of pictures or words all over it. Just classic and clean.
2. 1969 Rip & Repair High Stretch Slim Jeans: Available in regular, slim and husky sizes.
3. Stripe Shawlneck Cardigan Also available in green/navy and navy/grey. Love these cardigans!
4. Camo Surplus Joggers: Also available in solid blue, khaki and olive colors and regular or husky sizes.
5. ColdControl Max Puffer Vest Also available in maroon or green, the Primaloft insulation is “warm as down.”
6. Stripe Waffle Knit Tee LOTS of colors to choose from, this shirt is perfect under a t-shirt, a puffer vest, cardigan, etc.
7. Rugby Long Sleeve Polo: Love the rugby shirts – lots of colors available for this one as well.
8.Darth Vadar Graphic Tee: Ok, so clearly I like Star Wars, but what little boy doesn’t?
9. Solid V-neck Sweater Also available in red or navy, an easy way to look a little more dressed up for holidays, etc.
10. Multi Stripe Pocket Tee Lots of color options and 100% cotton.
11. Zip Mockneck Sweatshirt Also available in green or gray, 100% cotton and machine washable.
12. Pro Fleece Dino Trapper Hat Keeps the ears warm and looks cool.
14. Suede Hi-top Sneakers Love these.
15. Striped Sleeve Henley Tee: Available in a ton of different colors
16. 1969 Stretch Slim Fit Cords: Availabe in a ton of colors and slim, regular or husky sizes.
17. Chambray Shirt Great layering piece to put on over a t-shirt or under a cardigan.
18. Skeleton Graphic Sweater Again, a perfect way to be in the Halloween spirit without being over-the-top.
19. Chewbacca Baseball Tee: Lots of fun graphic options.
20. 1969 High Stretch Slim Jeans: Available in slim, regular and husky sizes.
I always have so much fun putting these together and would LOVE to see pictures of your little ones in any outfits you get! Send them our way so we can share the cuteness!