When we were initially talking gift guides for this year, I just couldn’t pull myself away from the idea of doing an emerald-themed post again. I know I did one last year, too (you can check it out here) but gah. It’s just the color of the season and may become an annual thing for me now. It’s stunning, wearable and just feels luxe.
Fortunately, brands are still feeling the same way I do, and there are some beautiful pieces this year in our favorite shade. This color mixes well with leopard print, black, camel and gray. Pull emerald into your existing wardrobe for some fun holiday looks that read seasonally festive, but not too Christmasy. Being the green-eyed lady I am, I wear this shade all winter and always feel so lovely in it. Like the toasted caramel shade I mentioned in my last post, I think it’s a color that looks amazing on so many.
Feels So Luxe: Emerald Green Aesthetic
- J.Crew Lodge Coat // A continual favorite in our chosen shade this year. Love.
2. Marc Fisher Retire Booties // Stunners! I’m a big fan of Marc Fisher shoes and boots. They’re always well-made, and I’ve had such good luck with them. They typically run TTS, too.
3. Banana Republic Metallic Leopard Sweater // SO, so good. I love that dark green leopard is still interesting, but a little more subtle than regular leopard print…and it’s totally holiday-ready!
4. Kate Spade Bright Idea Stud Earrings // Pretty pretty. A great gift, too.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Stella Small Tote // Gorgeous. Forever my favorite designer of handbags. They’re always good, and this shape is so chic. And it’s on sale for a steal right now!
6. Kendra Scott Rayne Pendant Necklace // Love this with a tee and jeans.
7. Charlotte Tilbury The Rebel Eye Palette // Shana LOVES this palette, and when she showed me the shades now I do, too! Cam says her shadows are totally worth the price because they last all day. Now I must try.
8. The Reformation Winslow Maxi Dress // This is just insanely beautiful. Reformation makes the most gorgeous dresses. Sometimes I have to size up in their styles, just FYI, because of a wider ribcage. This is so lovely. I’d wear with beautiful heeled leather knee or OTK boots.
9. Naturalizer Kenzie Ankle Strap Heel // SO comfy and super cute! I’m sold on Naturalizer heels now. They’re actually wearable. I’d pair these with some coated black or faux-leather jeans, and a white tee with layered necklaces or some kind of bling for a fun, easy party look.
10. iPhone 11 Case // I’ve seen this in person and it’s so lovely! I believe it’s also offered in other phone sizes.
11. [BLANKNYC] Green Faux Fur Jacket // Luxe and gorg. Want to only buy one outfit upgrade this season? This is it, IMO.
12. Target Cloth & Co Leopard Arm Chair // I mean. My office is just asking for this chair. SO cool.
13. J.Crew Crewneck Gathered Sweater in Softest Yarn // Love the shape on this and the softest yarn sweaters from J.Crew are a team favorite. They’re SO soft. I like that this one reads more dressy and feminine.
**Special shoutout to THIS amazing emerald green cashmere tracksuit that just popped up before posting. OMG you guys, couldn’t resist. AND this company is super-sustainable and lovely.
Shop All The Emerald Green Pretties
Check out the latest in my world over at @laurajansenstyle and join us in our everyday adventuring around Portland, Oregon. If you want to shop my current pieces I’m loving and wearing, head over to My Closet!