This past Thursday, Pantone announced the 2023 Color of the Year!!! And it’s a pinky pleasure. Truly. As if we couldn’t jam any more pinky-red-based hues and tones into our lives — “Viva Magenta” takes hold for an entire year more.
And we’re not mad about it. Think…a more mature shade of Barbiecore pink. Ooo, yeah.
Eh? Eh? What do we think? Is it just me, or does this color make things look/seem a little bit more…luxurious? Fancy? High-end? I don’t know what it is about the deeper red-pink, but I’m all for adding it to all areas of my life — from nails to clothes to camping to bathroom cleaning. Random? Too far? No way!
30 Amazon Gifts In Pantone’s Color Of The Year 2023: Viva Magenta
Naturally, I made it my latest life’s mission to gather all the fab Viva Magenta-colored merch that exists (all as in 30 and existing specifically on Amazon, heh). And these 30 purplish-red things? All perfect for gifting. I mean, it is that time of year….
1. Beautyblender Original Makeup Sponge: Just an amazingly versatile makeup tool. Get for your aspiring makeup-artist friends because odds are, theirs are disgusting. Lol.
2. Essie Nail Polish: Duh. Who doesn’t love a new nail polish? And in magenta?? Get out.
3. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask: This vitamin C face mask is incredible. Get one for everyone you know.
4. Kosas Eye Candy Kit: Super-cute in the little pink holiday box — just needs a bow. Comes with mascara, brow gel & liquid eye shadow.
5. Spring Chef Soft Grip Ice-Cream Scoop: For your ice-cream-lover friends! They’d definitely appreciate a brand-spankin’-new scoop in the hottest color of the new year.
6. Hanky Panky Retro Lace Thong: A fancy pair of underwear is always appreciated. A li’l sexy-fun gift.
7. Barbie X Dragon Glassware: These deep-pink wineglasses are SO FUN. A sweet little bar-cart-maker gift.
8. Kopari Hydrating Coconut Latte Body Wash: Made with super-gentle coconut oil & smells ahhhmazing.
9. Slip Silk Pillowcase: To keep your friend’s slumbering skin & locks in tiptop shape — in style.
10. rag & bone Addison Gloves: 100% wool gloves with touchscreen-friendly fingertips. Luxe-warm.
11. Brandon Blackwood Cortini Bag: Ooo, a little crinkled, metallic-pink handbag for a colorful fashionista.
12. Assouline “Ibiza Bohemia” Book: The best coffee-table book in the prettiest color.
13. Scrub Daddy Scrub Mommy Set: Laughing at this title. Scrub Daddy sponges are just the best, OK?! And now even cleaning the dishes can be in Viva Magenta.
14. Pink-&-White Cluster Fairy Globe Lights: How adorable are these firecracker-string lights?? Love the pink fairytale feels.
15. Kenneth Jay Lane Ombre Stone Drop Earrings: These earrings are just stunning with the ombre pinks.
16. Wakeman Lightweight 2-Person Tent: I mean…it’s magenta!
17. Apparis Milly Faux-Fur Coat: If you really want to spoil your bff…this luxurious pink coat.
18. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop: An affordably hydrating & shiny stocking stuffer.
19. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: Was I way too pumped when I realized this Dyson hair dryer can be included in a magenta gift guide? Yes, I was.
20. Free People Peaches Tunic Sweater: Swingy & cozy & pretty. Just how we like it.
21. Hydro Flask Water Bottle: This wide-mouth water bottle has the straw lid, and it’s a GAME-CHANGER. Cute color too.
22. Bobbi Brown Blush: BB makes some damn great blush. This matte bright pink would look fab on any skin tone (ideal for gifting).
23. GUESS Puffer Jacket: I’m really loving this puffer jacket’s shiny, metallic-magenta color + wrist cuffs for extra warmth.
24. Flora Nikrooz Kamie Pajama Set: OMG. Magenta + satin needed to happen.
25. The North Face Insulated Reversible Vest: A pretty-in-pink puffer vest under $100 and super-useful.
26. Free People Movement Hit The Slopes Salopette: Salopettes are like ski pants but even more secure. To definitely not be missed on the slopes…this!
27. Cami NYC Roxanne Feather Dress: For the ultimate Barbie-pink-flapper vibes.
28. Misha Francis Slinky Dress: If you wanna be SUPER-extra, gift this ruched magenta dress. (Even if it’s for yourself.)
29. UGG Scuffette II Slipper: I’d be remiss if pink UGGs weren’t involved.
30. Sam Edelman Leon Pumps: Keeping with the satin & feather trend…these statement heels.
Going all-out pink (or magenta) never felt so right.
Oh, hi, Pinners….