Oh, hey, again! We’re back with Round 2 of the biggest shopping period of the 2022 holiday season: Cyber Monday. But let’s get real here: Black Friday has reliably been sliding into the early days of November, and Cyber Monday (November 28, this year) not only overlaps Black Friday, but is oozing further and further into Cyber Week.
Often Cyber Monday sales offer deeper discounts, plus additional items added to the sale sections than Black Friday. BONUS: Unlike the days of yore, Cyber Monday discounts are no longer restricted to tech and appliances — yasssss. (And if you’re still shopping strictly Black Friday deals, our cheat sheet is here).
Most of our regular readers know the drill: we scour the web and our fave retailer sites for the best Cyber Monday/Cyber Week deals, gather them all into one article that’s easy to shop, and keep it updated throughout the sales period for you. All you have to do is bookmark this page…(now), then click when you’re ready to shop (again…maybe now?).
If you are ready to shop, click the buttons to jump on down…
For those of you who are new to The Mom Edit (Welcome!), we’re able to keep up with all these sales (and by keep up with, we mean by the hour) because…well frankly, we’ve been doing this for more than a decade (woah!) and it’s our job — a job we take very seriously. We pride ourselves on pulling together only the apparel and products we would buy ourselves, or already own and love.
To see our articles from our favorite retailers and our recent try-ons and reviews (aka DressingRoomSelfies), head over to our full Black Friday & Cyber Monday hub. And if you’re deciding on a game system to snag this week, read why Linzi prefers Nintendo Switch for her kiddos. If you want to see what I buy every year during BF and CM sales, read my shopping list, here.
The Best 2022 Cyber Monday Sales On Fashion, Beauty & Home Products
While this cheat sheet is similar to our Black Friday Cheat Sheet, we’re updating this guide strictly for Cyber Monday, so that we don’t confuse things. There are a myriad of sales that overlap and/or change between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, we’re keeping this page updated throughout the weekend and leading into Cyber Week.
Before you dive into Alllll the Sales That Are Fit To Print, we want to give you a quick and dirty rundown of our Top 5 Cyber Monday Sales not to be missed. Drumroll, please:
1. Parachute Home: 20% off while supplies last (run, don’t walk!). Parachute linens only go on sale twice per year, and this is one of them. I’m addicted to the linen sheets, and we have (and love) Parachute’s towels, too.
2. Biossance: 30% off sitewide. Code GIVE30 automatically applied at checkout through 12/4 or while supplies last. I can’t recommend the Squalane and Vitamin C Rose Oil enough — it’s a team fave. Also check out the really pretty gift sets, you’ll probably also get a free gift too.
3. Clare V: 20% off almost everything!!! I’ve literally never seen this before! The sale includes my beloved Pot de Miel (my full review, here). Linzi just picked up this handwoven checkered one (gahhhh it’s amazing) and I think I’m getting this simple black one (just interesting enough to not be a boring black bag).
5. Sweaters: It’s a draw between some of our favorite sweater brands. Jenni Kayne is offering 25% off everything (top pick is still this sweater (I have the navy + the gray), and La Ligne has 50% of select styles (this oversized, black cashmere sweater is the kind of thing I’d wear on the daily). Naked Cashmere is offering 50% off sitewide now (here’s my recent try-on article), but we don’t know if that will last through Monday (fingers crossed), and same with Naadam – 40% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY40.
Pssst…For more holiday joy when you’re done shopping here, head back to Holiday Central, our one-stop shop for all the sparkle, sales and presents we have to offer. Browse holiday outfit inspo here and get inspired with gift ideas and guides here.
The Best Cyber Monday Deals On Skincare, Makeup & Hair Products
Cyber Monday gives us more time to stock up on the skincare, makeup and hair care products we use every day — hello radiant cleansing balm. We’re also big fans of beauty products as gifts – enter Biossance gift kits. And while the Dyson Air Wrap isn’t technically on sale, the $125 gift accessories have us hovering over Add To Cart.
Skincare, Makeup & Hair Products On Sale For Cyber Monday
- Biossance – 30% off sitewide. Code GIVE30 automatically applied at checkout through 12/4 or while supplies last. My top five products are: Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil (I use this every morning and most nights), Lactic Acid Serum (I use for a week straight, every few weeks), Retinol (my new fave), Squalane Oil (we all use this as body lotion) and this kit (for Raines’ teenage skin).
- Charlotte Tilbury – Up to 30% off sitewide* through Tuesday, 11/29. I have my eye on two stunners: this lip kit, and this epic shadows kit. (My two favorite palettes from the list are ‘the rock chick’ and ‘the rebel’.) *Deals as follows: 30% off with code MAGIC3 on orders over $250, 25% off with code MAGIC2 on orders over $120, 20% off with code MAGIC1 on orders over $80.
- Colleen Rothschild – 30% off everything with code CM22. I’m stocking up on my usual: cleansing face balm and this body scrub that makes the shower feel like a spa.
- Dermstore – 30% off until midnight PST Cyber Monday (11/28). Use code JOY.
- Dyson – Up to $220 off select products. While Dyson’s beloved hair dryer and Air Wrap aren’t technically on sale, Dyson is offering three free gifts with purchase: a paddle brush, detangling comb, and a case to hold everything.
- Glossier – 20% off everything, or 30% off orders of $100+. Snap up this cute set for any tween/teen, and my personal favorites are Boy Brow and this super natural, sheer matte lipstick.
- OGEE – This clean beauty brand (made in Vermont) is 20% off with code GIFTCLEAN20. I swear by their contour face sticks.
- Nordstrom – There are a TON of really good beauty tools as part of their current BF sales (Cyber Monday sale TBD). My top picks are this GHD smart sensing flatiron (heats up in 2 seconds, voltage works in any country), or this GHD hot brush styler – adds volume and bounce to dry hair. Intrigued.
- Saie Beauty – 25% off sitewide (it’s the only sale of the year). My favorites are slip tint, and liquid lip balm (which looks exactly like lips…but better).
The Best Cyber Monday Deals On Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Um, we apologize for not having prepared a flow chart for choosing between top-tier cashmere sweaters (Nadaam, Naked Cashmere, Reformation, Jenny Kayne, La Ligne). Also, are we buying Adidas sweatsuits for the whole fam? (Like my teenager would want to match me, lol). Now is a great time to go for it on some investment pieces, be it this designer handbag at Saks or my beloved Danner hiking boots.
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories On Sale For Cyber Monday
- Adidas – 40% off with code CYBER. I’m grabbing Raines’ favorite pants.
- Aerie – 30-50% off certain collections. I want this exact set in that gorgeous blue/green (top here). And/or these cable knit leggings (what??) with an oversized, matching sweatshirt.
- Anthropologie – Up to 50% off! If $$ were no object, I’d immediately order this dress. Otherwise, this flirty little number would be so fun to wear.
- Athleta – Up to 70% off for Cyber Monday. Top picks are this sherpa-lined jacket and these fleece-lined leggings.
- Backcountry – Up to 70% off + daily deals. Oh my gosh, my Danner boots are 25% off!!!
- Clare V – 20% off almost everything through Cyber Monday!!! I’ve literally never seen this before – and the sale does include my beloved Pot de Miel (my full review here). Linzi just picked up this handwoven checkered one (gahhhh it’s amazing) and I think I’m getting this simple black one (just interesting enough to not be a boring black bag).
- Emerson Frye – This slow-fashion designer is offering 50% off anything in the ‘ends’ section (with code THANKS22), but also has a really intriguing selection of imperfects that are marked down (with clear descriptions as to why), along with fun packs of samples I can’t stop perusing. Maybe this one??? Ends Cyber Monday, 11/28.
- Everlane – 40% off all cashmere & up to 50% off select items! This boxy cashmere sweater has a really nice heft and fantastic shape (softer than previous years, too), and this hoodie is Mike AND Raines’ fave. It’s like a dressy hoodie, haha.
- Faherty – 25% off most items, plus up to 70% on sale section! Snap up Mike’s favorite shirt (looks like a button-up, feels like a tee), or this sweater.
- Free People – 40% off select styles. I love this modern fisherman sweater (100% cotton, fits TTS), and can’t believe these cool Danner hiking boots are included in the 50% off, as is Amy’s favorite top of all time (she owns it in multiple colors). If you need a good gift idea, these (slightly ridiculous) fluffy slippers are ahhhhmazing.
- GAP – 50% off + free shipping. Just bought these high-rise barrel jeans and totally get why Laura, Amy & Em LOVE them. They’re bananas soft (I’m literally wearing them as we drive the 8 hours to Vermont), and they couldn’t be more comfortable. I’ve also packed these faux-leather pants – they’re freaking AMAZING. Who knew GAP was so clutch?
- Good American – 30% off almost everything (use code BF30 — continues through Cyber Week). I’m looking at these jeans, and am intrigued by this matching shacket & scarf situation. (ps. GA shackets are the best – I have this one.)
- J.Crew – 50% off almost everything + 10% off entire purchase! (Use code CYBER through tonight at 11:59 PM ET) Top picks are this feather bag and these cords.
- Jenni Kayne – 25% off everything! (through 11/28, Cyber Monday). My top pick is still this sweater (I have the navy and the gray).
- La Ligne – 50% of select styles through Cyber Monday, 11/28. Everything is selling fast, Everything is selling fast, but this shrunken sweater in French Girl stripes (with a twist) looks great, as does this oversized, black cashmere sweater. The kind of thing I’d wear on the daily.
- Madewell – 50% off with code CLICK, 60% off select styles. Wear this instead of a t-shirt, or wear this as a shirt (looks like a The Great cardigan dupe).
- Naadam – Up to 50% off*. This sweater is the softest, warmest, thickest cashmere I’ve EVER worn, this coat is a bananas good buy, and I love the tomboyish vibe of this sweater. *Final sale… le sigh.
- Naked Cashmere – 50% off sitewide!!! Updated top picks coming soon!
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off! Top pick is this chain necklace (limited-time sale). See more Nordstrom top picks by our team here.
- Nordstrom Rack – Extra 60% off clearance + deals ongoing. Ends tonight at 11:59PM PT. My top picks are this cashmere ski sweater or this cute puffer.
- Petite Plum – Think matching family pajamas…but sophisticated. 20% off with code BLACKFRIDAY22.
- Printfresh – 25% off everything with code PEACE. Top pick? This flannel set in ‘twinkling trees indigo’.
- Reformation – 25% off everything through Monday! This is Ref’s only big sale every year, so things fly off the shelves. This is my fave cool-girl striped sweater (for Linzi & I both, 2 years running), but I just ordered this one.
- Saks – Up to 80% off select items!! Plus, $50 off every $200 with code CYBER22SF. I just snapped up this See By Chloe bag (in ‘cement’) to modernize my winter looks, as well as this genius cashmere sweater that is so unique and sexy.
- Sarah Flint – Use code HOLIDAY-FLINTFAMILY for new items added to sale. I swear by these heels (it’s the intensely padded footbed and sturdy stiletto for me), but am currently eyeing up this pair for summer travel.
- Sh*tThatIKnit – 25% off everything with code ‘CYBER25’. My favorite beanie style is this one, but this ‘apres’ beanie is calling my name.
- Tamara Mellon – Up to 70% off the most splurge-worthy boot & shoe selection I’ve ever seen. Best approach is to sort by size, and I’m currently eyeing up these boots or these boots. (Beware – most are final sale, tho.)
- Under Armour – 30% off sitewide, ends 11/28. I own this cool fleece and this cropped sweatshirt. Both are great over leggings in the morning. I’m putting my order in now for my boys’ skiing baselayers: 4.0 is the absolute warmest (for really frigid days), but they generally use the 2.0 most of the time.
The Best Cyber Monday Deals On Kitchen Appliances, Tech & Decor
Tech-y gadgets are where Cyber Monday began, so we have high standards. This year doesn’t disappoint. My Vitamix is on sale at Amazon and Williams Sonoma, and lululemon’s home gym The Mirror is a 50% off. (If you go for it, report back!) Anthropologie Home is heaven for gifts, holiday cheer, and statement pieces. Also, I’m not sick of telling you that Parachute’s linen sheets are worth it.
Kitchen Appliances, Home Decor & Tech On Sale For Cyber Monday
- Amazon – Amazon is offering 60% off furniture, plus TONS of other deals (including on Amazon devices). Mike says this TV is a good one, and there’s also Laura’s air fryer/smart oven and my Vitamix.
- Anthropologie – Their biggest home event of the year — up to 30% off! My gorgeous (giant) mirror is included, but also don’t miss their selection of very giftable coffee table books (I have this one).
- Backcountry – Up to 70% off + daily deals, as well as 20% off one item (like this YETI mug). There’s a decent sale selection including my fave Rumpl blanket & stash mat.
- Blueland – 15% off sitewide on orders $55+ and 20% off orders $75+ through 12/15! We use everything in the Clean Suite Kit, but I’d definitely add the Oxi Laundry Booster, too.
- Dyson – Up to $200 off select vacuums and air purifiers on sale! We have this one.
- Food52 – 20% off everything with code CHEERS20 (while supplies last)! This place is super dreamy to browse – it’s one of my favorite places to shop. I think I’m going to order this gorgeous citrus wreath for the holidays.
- Our Place – Up to 45% sitewide! Linz swears by the Perfect Pot (looks cute on her stove, surprisingly lightweight), but I just ordered this (in pink)
- Oura Ring – Mike and I swear by these rings, especially for solving sleep issues. $50 off a Gen3 now through Cyber Monday.
- Parachute – 20% off all items while supplies last. I’m addicted to the linen sheets, and we have (and love) Parachute’s towels, too. This bath mat is my particular favorite. Highly recommend.
- Shutterfly – 50% off everything + extra 25% with code EXTRA. Cards & photobooks are included, but I’m more excited about the gifts – like this sherpa math blanket I’m tempted to get Pax, or this cute picnic blanket that would make a great gift with matching picnic dishes. Also, these customizable pencils are going in my kids’ stockings.
- Target – TONS of deals are live! My top pick is the Ember mug. Actually, get the metallic – it’s significantly more luxe irl.
- The Mirror – This is a mirror that also streams workout classes – similar to Peloton, but no bike needed. Ever since Lululemon bought this product, I’ve been deeply intrigued. It’s now a whopping 50% off.
- West Elm – Up to 70% on select items, plus 20% off all all holiday decor and those faux-fur throws we all have and love. (They really are the best.)
- Williams-Sonoma – Up to 70% on Cyber Monday deals! And their list of sales now reads like my kitchen favs: my exact Vitamix, Le Creuset, and Emelie Henry, to name a few.
For more holiday joy when you’re done shopping here, head back to Holiday Central, our one-stop-shop for all the sparkle, sales and presents we have to offer. Browse holiday outfit inspo here and get inspired with gift ideas and guides here.
And, that’s a wrap (for now). We’ll keep updating this article in the hopes that it makes your Cyber Monday shopping experience super-easy, and maybe even a little fun. Be sure to bookmark this page, and sign-up for our newsletter for all our up-to-date content.
Oh, hey, Pinners!