These are another type of favorite gift to give because I have so much fun picking them out! And maybe buying them for myself! Yep, that’s a box wine cooler you see above. Holiday parties are about to get real fancy around here…I found some delicious gifts for your favorite hostess who has everything and pretty little things for home. Holiday hosting & toasting gift ideas right this way…
Home & Hostess Gift Ideas
(clockwise from top left)
1. Essex Servers, CB2: These are so gorgeous for holding cheese & crackers, desserts, or even giving a beverage dispenser height.
2. Preppy Plaid Cocktail Napkins: Blame it all on my roots, that I came here in Sperrys and ruined your cool girl affair…If loving these traditional but cool napkins is wrong, I don’t wanna be right. Modernize the monogram with a minimalist font and pair with trendy metallic dishes & drinkware. (I even like ’em with the traditional uncool cursive font. #sorrynotsorry)
3. Gilded Greetings Cheese Board, Anthropologie: Such a nice sentiment for your hostess to remember you by each time she uses it. So girly and instagenic.
4. Box Wine Dispenser: Need I say more? Class up your cardboard wine box to fancify your next shindig. Gets 5-star reviews all around!
5. Maybelle Calligraphy Ceramic Dessert Plates, Set of 4: These feel so special for holidays, but they’d totally work for dinner parties or celebrations all year. (Numbers 5-8 also available!)
7. Latte Decor Set, Macy’s: Cute stencils, stirrers and mug for the hostess who has everything or the latte lover in your life.
Foodie Hostess Gifts
(clockwise from top left)
1. Personalized Recipe Baking Dish: Maybe the best hostess gift ever, especially for a family member – moms, mothers-in-law, aunts, you name it. This Etsy store will custom print a family recipe onto a baking dish (or pie dish, lots of shapes/sizes available); maybe include a pretty pack of tissues, here come the waterworks.
2. Soup and Sandwich Ceramic Tray Duo: Doesn’t this look so perfect for winter lunches? So cozy. Also good for a slice of cake + bowl of ice cream, this is a judgement-free zone.
3. Large Navy & White Mixing Bowl: Love the graphic pop and stripes are always a good idea. Include a pretty tea towel and you’re good to gift. Also in festive red stripes!
4. Vermont Farmhouse Petite Silo Pitcher & Syrup: Staying with your host for the holidays? You’ll want to bring this. I absolutely love Vermont Farmhouse pottery, it’s such high quality and it’s rustic handmade quality is gorgeous. The included Vermont maple syrup warmed up in the pitcher for holiday breakfasts & brunches is perfection.
5. Hot Chocolate Kit, Mouth: Mouth was on my list last year too when I got the hubs some fancy snacks from there – awesome products and a great small company to support. They have all kinds of sweet & salty gifts, plus indie and small-batch booze and mixers, packaged into giftable kits like this one for hot cocoa lovers. (NYC: you can get same-day delivery!)
6. Bees Knees Spicy Honey: Such a versatile gift! I’m thinking hot toddies & cocktails, salad dressings, marinades, chocolate desserts, vanilla ice cream, straight out of the bottle…the mind boggles. Could also be great in a hot water-lemon-ginger mix to clear stuffy heads.
Follow me on Instagram (@amandarwrites) for mom hacks, quick recipes, fun products I love & more!