If you have time to put together a photo book* for Mother’s Day, I personally think it’s one of the best gifts to give and receive. “If you have time,” being the operative phrase. If you don’t, here are some gift ideas that the mothers, sisters, grandmothers and mom friends in your life will love. You will too. So don’t hesitate to treat yo’self (or forward this post to your hubby). You deserve it. Happy Mother’s Day, readers!
*Shutterfly is currently having a sale of 50% off their hardcover books along with 40-50% off everything else!
I’m Not Working Today PJs | I’m Not Sleeping Tonight PJs
Mother’s Day Gifts Under $50
1. Glass Treasure Box – A pretty way to display your favorite things, whether it’s your jewelry or some succulents (follow the link to see how they styled it).
2. Heart of Gold Kate Spade Bangle – This bracelet is engraved with “Heart of Gold” on the inside and plated with 12-karat gold.
3. Mama Ring – This ring also comes in silver and is packaged in a cute glass bottle perfect for gift-giving.
4. Crystal Bar Bracelet– Also in silver with clear Swarovski crystals, or rose gold with multi-hued Swarovski crystals. Arrives gift-ready in a pouch and box.
5. Kate Spade Compact Mirror – Available in four different pastel colors, this beautiful mirror is perfect for touch-ups on the go (or making sure there’s nothing in your teeth!).
6. Voluspa Birthday Cake Candle – I love the smell of cake, but if that’s not your favorite, this candle also comes in gold (french toast scent – YUM), lavender (violet & honey) or light pink (rose champs).
7. Glass Memory Jar – I love this idea . . . and what a gift to have handwritten notes from loved ones. I wish we had done this with Dad before he passed. “To share love and laughter with others. To be surrounded by people who care. These are the moments that define us. These are the memories to share.”
8. Gratitude Tray – It’s always a nice reminder to be grateful for what you have. This is a pretty tray to put keys or rings or just to display next to your bed.
9. Teardrop Gold Vase – I love how this looks with just a few sprigs of green . . . and Anthropologie’s faux florals (on sale!) would look awesome in it. (This faux magnolia blossom spray is a favorite.)
10. Metallic Glass Vase – The metallic on this vase is so pretty. Throw this faux pink grass spray in and you’re done.
11. VIETRI Hibiscus Bud Vase – Apparently I’m loving all the vases right now (can you tell I’m waiting on spring??), and this one is perfect to put just one little flower in. (It’s available in a ton of pretty colors.)
12. Levtex Accent Pillow – “All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” I love this quote. I loved it as a daughter, and now I love it even more that I have kids of my own.
13. Leaf Print Accent Pillow – I love this accent pillow to freshen things up for spring and summer.
14. Plush Throw – This blanket comes in a number of different colors and has almost five stars from 1,200+ reviews.
15. Set of 2 Glass Coffee Mugs – These are lovely.
Shop More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas