OK, pregnant and new mamas. I’m going crazy with this Nordstrom Anniversary sale baby gear. I went through EVERYTHING available and found some great quality products, and I’ve listed the best of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for babies below. I’ve had first-hand experience with some of them (you’ll notice by the length of the description) and I’m excited to try others. In order to include the products I wasn’t familiar with, I read reviews – not only on the Nordstrom website – but also on other retailers like Amazon. Also if you think I missed one you totally love, please let me know.
This article is split in two sections: Quality transportation (car seats and strollers) and other baby gear (meal time essentials, blankets, towels, among others) Ready? Let’s go!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Car Seats & Strollers
1. Pria 85 Max Convertible Car Seat (pictured at top) My favorite car seat. When we had our firstborn we got the Pria 70. As a true new mom, I painstakingly searched and searched for this one, reading up on every review out there – I’m sure you can all relate. I don’t regret it. But with the new baby, we got this version: The Pria 85, an updated version of our old one but just as good.
Here’s what I know: The protection it offers is amazing, especially the side impact protection. It goes from 5lb to 40lb when rear facing (with included insert) and up to 85lb when forward facing. I feel more relaxed knowing my kids will be in a very safe chair for a big part of their car seat lives.
Here’s what I love: The Pria 85 is SO easy to clean (much easier than the older version). The straps don’t get into a tangled mess because this one offers velcro that you can simply pull apart to wash. Washing mashing and dryer safe, too!
Get it for even less without the baby insert and in different fabric.
2. Nuna MIXX Stroller System If you’re looking for a stroller system this one has amazing reviews. High quality and great price right now.
Reviews agree: It’s easy to open and fold.
Here’s what stands out: It has a big UPF 50 canopy and features a seat that can be used rear or forward facing. I love having that option. My current stroller has it and believe me I use it all the time. It comes in two other colors and is so stylish in all!
3. Maxi Cosi Maia Compact Fold Stroller An umbrella stroller is a must have for traveling or complicated outings where space and accessibility is limited. As a fan of Maxi Cosi products this one is my pick.
Here’s what stands out: It is compatible with the Mico infant car seat (next pick), which makes those first postpartum months a little easier since it’s very lightweight.
4. Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Seat If you don’t want to go from day one with a convertible seat or already have another stroller so the whole system doesn’t make sense? I understand! This infant car seat is a great choice. Even though I had the convertible, I used the older version of this infant one because we couldn’t just take the convertible one out the car and carry it wherever we went as we would an infant seat.
Here’s what stands out: It’s really comfortable, lightweight and good looking. It goes up to 30lb. Use it with the Maxi Cosi Maia compact stroller.
5. Thule Urban Glide 2 Double Stroller When I started searching for the very best stroller, this one constantly came up..and I think it was for good reason.
Here’s what stands out: It’s lightweight, easy to maneuver and has a food tray and cup holder. If you have two babies close in age or twins this is a great choice and you deserve all my respect!
I’m still not sure about needing a double stroller since my kids are not super close in age. My oldest usually walks or rides his bike, and when we need the stroller for him I usually wear the baby. The single version is part of the sale too! Best part? Great jogging stroller.
6. Nuna AACE Booster Car Seat If what you’re looking is a safe, great quality booster seat for your grown child, this is a good one.
Here’s what stands out: It grows with your child. It offers nine head and shoulder positions, as well as three seat depths and eight recline positions. WOW! Used with the high back it goes up to 110lbs and without the back up to 120lbs.
I just told my husband “when the time comes and we need a booster I want this one”
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Gear Feeding Time
BEABA Babycook Baby Food Maker Amazing mamas who make or are thinking about making baby food at home, I just read over 20 amazing reviews about how easy to use this food maker is. Best price among all retailers where is sold! Don’t miss it. It comes in Rose Gold too.
Stokke Tripp Trapp We got this chair for my oldest 3 years ago after some extensive research and I honestly can say I don’t regret it.
Here’s what I know: This chair modifies to seat anyone from baby to adult with just a few very easy to do adjustments.
Our son still uses it and is not giving it up so we are getting another one for our almost 6-month-old. It may not be the usual high chair and the price is on the higher end, but I definitely think it’s worth it and of course if you do the math it will come down to nothing for all the wear it will get.
Here’s what I love: 1. The height. We loved having him at the same level as us for dinner time. We used the tray during the day but took it off for dinner time when he was little.
2. Quality and safety: It’s very sturdy, well made, with a nice quality wood. We haven’t had one tripping accident all these years (fingers crossed…) It comes with a baby set: a protective back and rail to fit a new baby.
3. Super easy to clean: With or without the cushion, but confession: this lazy mama didn’t need more laundry so she never used the cushion.
EZ PZ Happy Mat Feeding Mat I’m so happy to see this product at Nordstrom. I got my son’s when it was only a project on KickStarter. I love it, he loves it and we still use it.
Here’s what I know: The silicone and its ability to keep bacteria, fungus and mold growth away made me a believer in this mat.
Here’s what I love: Additionally the idea of a plate + mat is great to avoid misplacing things. It’s saved me from quite a few headaches. Super easy to wash by hand or machine and is microwave safe too. Getting it for second baby too.
There’s an only bowl version and a mini travel version too (not included in the sale) but I definitely recommend this product.
Make My Day Silicone Bib:I can’t live without silicone bibs. They only ones I’ve used (see my son’s pic above).
Here’s what I know: Silicone is BPA free and it doesn’t grow bacteria or any of those disgusting things. They last forever, my oldest still uses his for soups and other things that could get him very messy.
Here’s what I love: The cuteness is just a bonus and the reason I’m getting it right now even though I don’t need more. Get it for boy / get it for girl
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Gear Essentials
Little Giraffe Luxe Hooded Towel Soft and luxurious. I don’t know why so many baby towels are not absorbent at all – but this one is! 100% cotton with faux fur trim for a lux touch. Get it for your baby or as a gift. Reviews say it’s one of the best gifts you can give to a new mom.
Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin Blankets One of those things that make my life easier. I carry one everywhere I go especially in summertime.
Here’s what I know: They are so lightweight and don’t use a lot of space. They are obviously great for swaddling. My babies never liked the swaddle though, but I still use them all the time.
Here’s what I love: The different patterns of these are so cute – grab a few!
Skip Hop Silver Lining Activity Gym Looking for a gender neutral beautiful activity gym? I’ve seen this gym all over the internet used by a great number of moms. I love that it’s not overly stimulating, great quality and super cute.
Zoli Teething Toy Set My first never had an issue with teething. I didn’t even notice when his first tooth came in but my new baby seems to be bothered by it more. This has amazing reviews on Amazon (they are sold separately over there for double the price) so this is a great steal from this sale.
Little Giraffe Luxe Baby Blanket Softest blanket ever according to 15 pages of reviews. Babies, toddler and biker kids love it. It comes in 5 other colors.
More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Gear
Very informative article. keep writing helpful post like this. Now i share this article on my facbook.