I snort a little when I hear “sexy nursing bras”, because let’s be honest…how sexy can a nursing bra actually be? Ya know, that whole clipping and unclipping thing kinda takes away from the whole hot factor a bit. ha. That said, I have learned over my years of nursing sweet babes, that it is SO important to have a really good bra…and not only that, but also another in the sidelines that’s pretty, lacey and makes you feel…well, less like a cow whipping out her udders on demand.
Since I am still nursing our now one year old, I am starting to get “stir crazy” and by that, I mean…GET ME OUT OF THESE NURSING BRAS.
…but since that won’t be happening for at least another couple of months, I’ll have to go with the only other option – find a sexy, new nursing bra (preferably one that isn’t old, milk stained and nude). Yehhhhhh, that’d be good.
I was a tad skeptical going into this search, because the last time I tried to find something resembling sexy-ish a couple of years ago, I came back with one result that was sorta okay-ish. Well, I am happy to report that I found a few more options for us this time around…
- Le Mysterie ‘Mama Mia’ – this one has mesh detail and a plunging neckline. Also on Amazon.
- Le Mysterie ‘Sexy Mama’ – this is one of my favorites. It offers full coverage, but is also just so darn pretty. Also on Amazon.
- Heidi Klum Mama Carina – if Heidi Klum designs a nursing bra, I want it.
- Rosie Pop Underwire – pretty pop of pink with an underwire, which is good for a little lift.
- Natori Lace Trim Nursing Bra – this one has pretty, see-through details on the sides and front.
- Rosie Pope Underwire – I didn’t realize that this is actually the same exact style as the pink one, but I wanted to share it…because I like it in black, too.
- Rosie Pope Wireless – this one just looks incredible comfy and is perfect for wearing under a slouchy tee at home…or out, if you don’t need a ton of support.
- Figleaves ‘Charlotte’ – polka dot details with see-through panels.
- Cosabella Never Say Never Mommie Soft Bra – I like that it’s a lot like the Free People bralettes, but can be worn by us nursing mamas.
- Rosie Pope Long Line Two in One – I love that this lacey one comes in white. It allows for a pump to be worn hands free, apparently…and I know that the zipper makes it pump-friendly, but I really think that’s a sexy look!
- Cosabella ‘Trenta’ – I’ve only heard good things about this line of nursing bras…and this one is black and lacey. Fantastic.
- Hotmilk Nursing Bra – the midnight blue color is lovely.
Here’s to bringing sexy back!
Follow me on Instagram (@camilledipaola) for mas motherhood, home decor & style…all a bit unfiltered.