Since we’re all wearing them anyway, why not make it fashion? Obviously others agree, because there’s no shortage of really cute face masks on the market right now. So here are 10 fun ones that will definitely keep your spirits high (and maybe even…top off an outfit, who knows?). Cheers to being responsible and cuuuuute.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
10 Cute Face Masks: Our Reusable Cloth Faves
1. The Trendiest Mask* – Tie-dye is so in right now, and I’m definitely not mad about it. Love the name of this one “Cotton Candy Dreams”. (This one is from Tracey’s Faceys, a Black-owned business* — see more in our Black-Owned Business Directory, here.)
2. The Hottest Mask* – Get it? Also from Tracey’s Faceys.
3. The Prettiest Mask* – I couldn’t really come up with a good title for this one, I just think it’s so pretty. Love the honey color and color-block design. Made in Oakland, CA from repurposed cotton.
4. The Sexiest Mask – OK, jokes here.
5. The Preppiest Mask – Love seersucker in any form. This handmade mask is pretty classic. (And has 200+ five-star reviews.)
6. The Wildest Mask – Animal print lovers rejoice! Let out your wild side while being super socially responsible. 😉
7. The Yummiest Mask – Another super-cute handmade mask from Etsy. A reviewer referred to it as “instant cheer.” I agree.
8. The Most Extra Mask – I don’t think it could get any flashier than this explosion of pink glitter. Oh, wait…
9. The Most Basic Mask – For you plain Janes out there. This one is made in Philly & LOVED by reviewers.
10. The Most Extra Mask 2.0 – …it just did. Who knew we needed a chainmail face mask with crystal embellished trim? Not me.
If you’re of the crafty kind (or not…these are actually super-easy to make yourself, no need to be well-versed in sewing or working with your hands) we have a post with some DIY face mask instructions for all levels of crafty.
Hope you’re all staying healthy and positive. (And stylish — per a cute face mask.)
Nisolo has a great mask marketplace on their site.
I like Bien Aller out of Montreal with masks in child sizes too.
I highly recommend the Taylor Jay mask collection! I have the one you featured in addition to another, and they are lined with super soft fabric and ship ultra fast. >1 week turnaround time from Oakland, CA to southern NY. Thanks for featuring the company here!
Received 3 from Tracey’s Faceys, as recommended here, and they are great! With filter pocket, and nose wire, so my sunglasses don’t get foggy. Thanks for the tip, and for helping me support Black-owned businesses!