It’s that time again. We’re diving back into the sweet, sweet chasm of Amazon for some cart-filling fun.
Luckily for you, this type of activity (finding the shiniest needles in the haystack) exhilarates me really to no end. There’s a type of thrill to it that I’ve come to love. (See times one, two and three when I embarked on this same random-find treasure hunt before.)
(Oh, hey! Laura did the same recently too.)
Sunnier Days Ahead: 15 Spring + Summer Finds From Our Amazon Storefront
So, here’s another set of fun random finds for ya. I’ve obviously got spring AND summer on the mind, so a bunch of these items evoke sunnier, warmer vibes that we have yet to experience this year (but SOON!). I’ve also updated our Storefront with a bunch of seasonal lists like All The Beach Bag Things, Cute Jewelry & Accessories, Spring Makeup and more, so go have a gander.
1. Slipped your mind that those lovely warm rays of sun crisp your shoulders to tomato red in 0.5 seconds? Aloe sunburn-relief spray always remembers.
2. Love all things pump & juicy? No better adjectives — nor face serums — exist.
3. In need of a sexy dress under $150? This silky dress looks three times more expensive than it is.
4. How about one under $250? Norma just gets it.
5. Are you a Gray Malin fan like the rest of us? Now your beach towel is a work of art.
6. Always buying notebooks that you’ll never fill? Bet you don’t have one with a surfer van on it. What’s one more?
7. Hat Attack-er? Us too. Here’s the latest.
8. Blush always rubs off? Make it stick(y).
10. An admirer of overly expensive & insufferably gorgeous tops? SEA is your BFF (& kryptonite).
11. Feeling shady? This portable sunshade fits in any beach bag.
12. Can’t remember the last time you didn’t have a button-up in rotation? This new one is in the prettiest color, Sunray.
13. Fam gets bored at the beach? (Judging a little…but…) Go play some waterproof card games, DUH.
14. Not yet a black belt? I’d choose to stay blue belt forever if this was what I was working with.
Make sure to check out our Amazon Storefront for alllll of the stuff. I update that thing like nobody’s business.
Hey there, Pinners…