We know Nordstrom always has a ton of great finds all year long…but here are 10 recent purchases plus a few longtime faves I’ve been loving for summer.
Here, I’m getting into those fab, lightweight Zella joggers, the best face sunscreen in an easy-to-apply format, and not one but two pairs of versatile, comfy sandals (from Born and Sam Edelman). Plus, unique teacher gifts, the perfect kettle that even looks cute and more!
Be sure to check out the video below, where I get into the details of what I love about each piece (fabric, fit, etc.), why they’re perfect for summertime, and how I’m styling things. That way next time you’re browsing Nordstrom, you might have a few ideas to add to your cart!
10 Summer Essentials From Nordstrom Ft. Birkenstock, Supergoop! & More
1. Frame Stripe Boxy Crop Organic Linen tee (M): Cute stripes and the breeziest tee you’ll find. I’ll be popping mine over my swimsuits, for sure.
2. Born Haidee Gladiator Sandals: The comfiest neutral sandals that I bop around all day in and still look cute. I love pairing them with all-black outfits to lighten up the look. The perfect travel sandals. True to size, but size down if you’re a half size.
3. Zella Getaway Ankle Pocket Pants (M): These are lightweight and dry quickly, and I love the soft waistband and cute tulip-hem detail. These are my other favorite black summer pants from Nordstrom (just $40!)
4. Square Zip Jewelry Box: Love these little jewelry boxes that come in different prints and colors, for just $20! Fill with these cute waterproof earrings or a gift card for the perfect grad, bestie or teacher gift!
5. Supergoop! Glow Stick SPF 50: This is dry sunscreen oil in a stick that also gives you just a bit of glow. Yep, this forever. LOVE it.
6. Birkenstock Arizona Exquisite Slide Sandals: My favorite snazzy, all-white Birkenstock sandals look great with literally everything. It’s the monochromatic upgrade that make them feel more chic! Want a water-resistant more reasonable version? The EVA Arizona in all white gives you a very similar look for just $50.
7. Topshop Cargo Maxi Skirt (M): So easy to wear and super-cute. I’ll be throwing it on for everyday looks, and it would be perfect for outdoor concerts where you want something that can hold up but be breezy and cute too.
8. Sam Edelman Bay Cutout Slide Sandal: These are a closet-staple pair of flats, but a dressier option you can throw on with flowy pants or dresses.
9. Fellow Corvo EKG Electric Coffee & Tea Kettle: I adore this kettle — not only how it performs but also that it’s pretty enough to sit on my counter. That’s a win-win in my book. Here’s the gooseneck version for pour-over I mentioned in the video as well. That one comes in more color options!
10. Dressed in Lala Lex Ribbed Set (S): This oversized set is great and unique but still easy to wear. It’s comfy and adorable with sandals or sneakers, for summer or layered up for spring and fall. So good!
Want to keep up with everything else I’m into? Pop over to my Instagram @laurajansenstyle where I love talking about food, sharing OOTDs, posting travel pics, and chatting everyday mom-life-stuff from Portland, Oregon. Oh, and lots of sarcastic memes and cute pet videos because what is social media without plenty of those? xoxo
Hey, Pinners… Don’t forget these!