Ahh, Abercrombie, you’ve been good to us this year. And today is the last day to take 20% off your entire purchase + up to 50% off!!
Puffers, Joggers & Curve Love Jeans: The Abercrombie Winter Sale Is Solid
I know the majority of our team has snagged something from Abercrombie over the past few months…it’s just so good. I’ve placed a few orders myself and have truly loved everything…but my top pick? This turtleneck sweatshirt you’ll see on Amy below & Em above (I have it in black). I reach for that thing multiple times a week.
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Amy’s Top Abercrombie Sale Picks
1. LEGGINGS: Vegan Leather Zip Ankle Leggings – These are called leggings, but I consider them a bit more like pants – wearing my true size (medium,) which you can see has some give here and there, which is what makes them AMAZING! My turtleneck sweatshirt pictured is also on sale in different colors!
2. SWEATER: Oversized Chenille Sweater – A go-to sweater of mine, I love how it’s oversized, and the chenille has a slightly distressed exterior hemming making it look nonchalantly cool. The pants I’m wearing, Abercrombie’s Traveler Joggers, are also on sale!
3. PANTS: Traveler Joggers – These are made with a track-pant type material, which makes them really good for errands or road trips. My side-snap boyfriend sweatshirt pictured is on sale in different colors, too!
Jess’ Top Abercrombie Sales Picks
I immediately gravitate to Abercrombie’s coat and jacket section because the quality is outstanding and when they are on sale like this, their prices CANNOT BE BEAT. So, all the coats, please and thanks.
My personal favorite has to be this ultra-long vegan faux leather puffer that is EVERYTHING. But I also am really loving their cozy flannel snap-button shirt jackets, which are perfect for lounging or an added super-warm layer on hikes. Happy deal hunting, ya’ll!
Scotti’s Top Abercrombie Sales Picks
1. JEANS: Curve Love High Rise Super Skinny Ankle Jeans (28R) – These are so good I have them in two washes (yep, those on the right). So flattering, especially on curvy bodies–they really show off the waist without gapping or squeezing too tight–and at 50% off, they’re under $45! (In lots of colors.) My bodysuit tank (I’m wearing a medium) is also on sale and I LOVE it–it doesn’t squeeze the bum and goes with everything.
2. SWEATER: Crewneck Zip Sweater – To say I’m obsessed with this sweater is an understatement. The zipper just makes the neckline so cool and unique (and you can wear it open as much as you want or zipped all the way up). It’s on sale for UNDER $25, so I might have to pick up that gorgeous brown color! (These similar leggings are on sale too!)
3. JEANS: Curve Love High Rise Super Skinny Ankle Jeans (28R) – So the fit of these jeans really is amazing–and they come in extra short, short, regular and long to get the perfect length. Right now the stock looks really good on these! (And read the reviews–SO good!) (That bodysuit is on sale too–in lots of colors!)
Laura’s Top Abercrombie Sales Picks
1. JACKET: Vegan leather mid-length puffer – still stocked in some sizes and definitely in other colors. It’s SO good, friends, and it comes in and out of stock, so snap it up on sale if you can! I just want all their sweats, sweaters and jackets, honestly. Other top picks are that Queen tee, obviously, and the cozy, giant cloud scarf that’s only $14!
Julieta’s Top Abercrombie Sales Picks
“Abercrombie is terrible! I’ve been waiting for my order since Cyber Week,” I said this week as I grabbed my phone to check any email with a shipping confirmation. Well, it turns out I placed the order in my mind and not in real life. My forgetfulness just reached another level. I *thought* I had ordered my son’s favorite jeans, the coat I’ve been dreaming about wearing, and some lounge sets that are now long gone. Here are some things I’m considering now…
Em’s Top Abercrombie Sales Picks
1. CARDIGAN/JEANS: Waffle Chenille Cropped Cardigan & Ultra High Rise Skinny Jeans – The cardigan I’m wearing is slightly different from this year’s in that it’s not chenille, but the shape and details are the same. Also loving that they kept the same classic waffle knit in this duster length. Jeans are one of the few stretch skinnies I still own and love. Truly comfy, easy to dress up or down and lotsa different washes (looks like they’re sold out of my dark rinse, but I love the saturated black). TTS.
2. SWEATSHIRT: Turtleneck Sweatshirt – Sizes went fast in these, but it’s still stocked in the leopard, which is a more subtle, mini-print that reads especially neutral. I bought my true size, but in hindsight I might wear it even more if it were one size up.
3. SHIRT: Flannel Shirt – Lots of colorways (including the exact one I’m wearing), a little bit fitted, long enough to tuck or knot, but it’s cute open or untucked, too. Easy, and in classic Abercrombie fashion, just a bit more feminine than some of the flannel I was hunting down earlier this season. True to size, but if you want a bit of 90’s versatility (read: tying around the waist), I would size up.
Shana’s Top Abercrombie Sale Picks
1. Cardigan (c/o) & Jeans: Surprisingly…I really REALLY like Abercromie’s waffle duster cardigan. Cardigans aren’t normally my thing, but the lines in this one are chic. And Abercrombie’s legging jeans are – as advertised – suuuuper soft, and nicely high rise. Comfortable enough even for a long car ride.