Ooo! This was a fun one. Anthropologie quickly became our 2020 BFF with their casual-luxe pieces that drape in all the right places They’re just…easy & pretty.
Dresses, Cardis & Loungewear: Our Favs In Anthro’s Winter Tag Sale
Kat tends to find all the gems Anthro has to offer, like these olive green joggers (swoon!) that are down to just 23 bucks right now. It’s also taking everything in me NOT to add this silky cowl neck cami to cart. Scroll down to see how gorg it looks on her. Available in straight and plus sizes.
And I also have to shoutout Linz & her coatigans — she loves them and they are just so darn cute. You can get this little fringe number for under $100 right now.
For even more Anthro gems, keep on scrolling!
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Scotti’s Anthro Sale Picks
1. SWEATSHIRT: Carly Velour Top (s) I love the richness of the velour fabric and the fact that you can wear it off the shoulder–and I’m loving that chartreuse color! (I’m wearing it with my favorite cami of all time, Hanro’s Built-In Bra Camisole that doubles as a bra and cami, so there aren’t a ton of straps showing. The jeans are almost sold out, but inventory keeps changing!
3. SWEATSHIRT: Merida Velvet Sweatshirt (s) I love the ruched shoulders and fit of this sweatshirt–I dare you to stop petting it when you wear it. 😂
Kat’s Anthro Sale Picks
1. JOGGERS: Diandra Pleated Joggers – Wow! These are such a steal for only $23.94! I love how these joggers have an element of sophistication, and they look so good with a graphic tee too or a fun sequin top for a more dressed up look.
2. CAMI: Halsey Cropped Cowl Neck Cami – This is my most recent purchase from Anthro, and I have to tell you all I absolutely love the look! I am planning on wearing it here at home for NYE! And it will look so good with a cute pair of jeans too.
3. FAUX LEATHER JOGGERS: AVEC LES FILLES Faisa Faux Leather Joggers – These joggers made my faux leather dreams come true! They are by far one of my top purchases of 2020 and I cannot recommend them enough. I also love the look of these classic AVEC LES FILLES faux leather pants!
Laura’s Anthro Sale Picks
Surprisingly I don’t have anything from Anthro right now, but there are some adorable things I would love that are on major sale. Don’t forget, 40% off the sale prices! Top two picks are this gorgeous bag and this beautiful velvet robe. xo
Linzi’s Anthro Sale Picks
FRINGE CARDIGAN SWEATER: Very oversized, but pretty ah-mazing! The fringe is everything! Anthro is my go-to for interesting cardigans and tunic-dresses and a ton are on sale right now! Wearing XS/S. Links to Outfit: Denim | Joggers | Mask
Cam’s Anthro Sale Picks
I made a New Year’s resolution, peeps. I am going to wear the fancy in 2021. I don’t mean ALL OUT fancy, but a bit of it here…a bit of it there. For instance, I’d 110% wear these Velvet Wide-Leg Pants with a cool sweatshirt and sneakers. This Lace Tunic Blouse would be amazing with some casual, everyday jeans and a slouchy, long cardigan.
Basically, let’s take the sequins, the glitz + glam and the fancier bits into the new year! Why not? Anything goes after The Year 2020. That’s how I feel, anyways…
Em’s Anthro Sale Picks
When it comes to Anthro, I primarily shop their sale section (which explains why I almost never post photos — I’m always wearing something that I nabbed the last size in, or that’s three seasons old, ha) — but that also means this is probably the sale that’ll actually result in the most purchases over here. I have this dress in my cart right now (it’s available in plus sizes, too, and has great reviews) — and I’m snapping this up in bulk. One of my fave brands for lip stuff, and I love the subtle sparkle.
P.S. If you’re looking for even more Post-Holiday sales from our favorite retailers we’ve already covered Nordstrom, Everlane, Abercrombie, Banana Republic, Backcountry, J.Crew & Bloomie’s! You can also check out our post-holiday cheat sheet, featuring allll our after-Christmas sale coverage.