Bloomingdale’s runs some of the BEST sales. We can always count on them for a gorgeous Maje top (I’m still dreaming of this one S has) and gems like Scotti’s cashmere & pearl “fancy” sweater above. AQUA has plenty of fun, cute sweaters just like that one, so keep an eye out below for all of our favorites.
And if you’ve been on the hunt for our beloved SLIP silk face masks well…lucky you! Linz found them on sale in all 5 colors!! Yassssssss.
Bloomingdale’s: Our Top After-Christmas Sale Picks
ps. I have to mention that Laura & Scotti both shared this cashmere puff-sleeve sweater as one of their picks so you KNOW it’s gotta be good…
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Scotti | Laura | Linzi | Kat | Cam
Scotti’s Bloomingdale’s Sale Picks
1. SWEATER: Mesh Puff-Sleeve Cashmere Turtleneck – 50% off, also in white! I’m obsessed with these sleeves…love the lacy pattern.
2. SWEATER: Embellished Puff-Sleeve Cashmere Sweater – My favorite purchase of this season…the pearl-embellished arms and ruching just elevate it from a typical plain black sweater and I’ve been wearing it with everything from jeans to skirts to fun pants in sequin or velvet textures.
3. SWEATER: Cashmere Puff-Sleeve Sweater – 50% off, in black or light grey. I love the shoulders on this sweater…there are shoulder pads, which give it a little bit of a strong-shoulder action without making it too fancy.
Laura’s Bloomingdale’s Sale Picks
1. SWEATER: I tried a bunch of Aqua cashmere sweaters back in October, and they are SO good! This is one I wound up keeping. SO cute, so insanely soft and under $100 right now! TTS. jeans | shoes at Verishop // at Zappos
2. P448 SNEAKERS: These are going fast as usual, but gosh I love mine so much. I have two pairs and am thinking of snagging the low-tops (more well-stocked and only $142 rn!), too. sweatshirt | pants (similar)
3. SWEATER: Another adorable Aqua cashmere sweater. I actually love that whole line at Bloomies. That and all the Zadig & Voltaire stuff! jeans | shoes at Verishop // at Zappos
Linzi’s Bloomingdale’s Sale Picks
SILK SLIP MASK: My favorite mask on sale in all 5 colors!!! So super luxuriously soft, adjustable ear loops, strong nose wire (that prevents glass-fog), comes with extra spare nose wires and ear loop adjusters, triple layered (2 layers of 100% long-fiber mulberry silk with 100% cotton liner inside the silk layers), washes well, and although not as breathable as my Athleta masks (also on sale), still plenty breathable for me for non-workout use. Check out my SLIP face mask review here.
Kat’s Bloomingdale’s Sale Picks
1. FACE MASK: Slip Silk Face Mask – These are the only face masks I wear. I have them in multiple colors and swear by them! My skin is super sensitive and these are the only ones that don’t irritate my skin from all-day wear.
2. JEANS: Good American Good Waist Skinny Jeans – By now I am sure you all know that my love for GA jeans runs deep!
3. BOOTS: ALLSAINTS Donita Boots – I purchased my ALLSAINTS boots back in October and love the quality and the design! The white is sold out, but black and a gorgeous tan are still available.
Cam’s Bloomingdale’s Sale Picks
The kids want to go to the park and I do not want to go to the park (please, God. Not the park. Anything but the park!). I guess I’ve reached that point already – the point where I am ready for them to start school again. heh. They won’t stop fighting! Anyyyyways, I just made them all go their rooms for an hour of quiet so that I could function and get this done. Yay!!
So. This Calvin Klein bra is in my cart…as well as this Sparkly Sequin Open Back Top! uh…BUYING.