Yep, you guessed it! J.Crew is having a post-holiday sale, too!
Boots, Shoes & Cute Basics: J.Crew’s Big Sale Is on
We can never get enough of their classic sweaters (like those supersoft yarn cardigans) and fun prints like these high-rise leopard leggings that are a reader favorite right now. And let’s not forget about the jeans — Curvy Toothpick Jeans are some of Scotti’s all-time favorites and right now you can snag them for at least 50% off! More if you buy 3+ sale styles. One more thing: this ruffled maxi skirt is…EVERYTHING. Julieta says she would wear it all year long.
Here’s the deal: you can take 50% off 1 sale item (like those jeans), 60% off 2 sale items, or 70% (omg!) off 3+ sale pieces. Use code BIGSALE at checkout.
In other words, fill up those carts! Our highly-edited picks, below…
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Scotti | Laura | Julieta | Kat | Cam
1. CARDIGAN: V-neck sparkle cardigan sweater in supersoft yarn (s, under $40 at 70% off!) – You guys have to see this sweater in person to appreciate how gorgeous those sparkles are. Not overly big or gaudy, I also love wearing it over a graphic tee and jeans so it’s super versatile. Both the xs and s work for me. (The velvet pants are still available in black and on sale too!)
2. JEANS: Curvy toothpick jean – (size 28, $30 with 70% off!) I LOVE the fit of their Curvy Toothpick Jeans, and I’m digging the wash that’s on sale!
3. SWEATER: Cable-Knit Pointelle Sweater with Popcorn Flowers – (xxs, runs big, under $35 at 70% off!) this color is sold out, but I’m obsessed with that green color! I love the texture, and it’s really warm.
1. CARDIGAN: Just a few left, but this has been one of my favorite finds of the year! So cute for layering. Soft. TTS. tee (similar) | joggers | top | sneakers (on sale!)
2. SWEATER: Love this sweater. I’ve been eyeing it in the gorgeous poppy color. Runs large. Wearing an XS here. pants (on sale!) | boots
When shopping this sale, I looked for pieces to fill holes in my closet at great prices, like this timeless jumpsuit or this statement skirt that is sure to work all year-round.
There are some seriously stellar staples in this J.Crew sale that I have my eye on!
Oh my. I have a few of these in my cart right now, because cannot pass up on the sale price! For instance, I have three items in my cart and these gorgeous cap toe booties are coming in at $60. WHAT. Also, this Collection Trench Coat (that gives me all of The Queen’s Gambit vibes) is $135. HOLY. Originally $450, by the by.