All. The. Things. are on sale at Gap right now! I’ve been eyeing up this turtleneck sweatshirt since Laura’s post last month. It’s reminiscent of this one from Abercrombie (also on sale) but looks a smiiiidge longer to me. And maybe a bit thicker? We’ll have to have Laura compare the two. (You know she’d be up for it!!)
Jeans, Loungewear & Jackets: Our Favs In The Great Gap Sale
Oh, can we also talk about Scotti’s super-flattering skinny jeans and Cam’s chic high-rise flares? After codes, they’re BOTH under $50 and I think I need them. (Because I TOTALLY need more denim shoved into my closet…right…)
More Gap finds below — snag ’em while they’re on super sale!
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Scotti’s Top Gap Sale Picks
1. JACKET: Utility Jacket (xs) Under $40 (normally $90) after codes, this jacket is the perfect layering piece. It works just as well over a dress for spring as it does with jeans and a sweater for fall. It has a hint of stretch and can be thrown in the wash. (woot!)
2. SWEATER & PANTS: Cozy Classic Crewneck Sweater & Cargo Pants with GapFlex – These pants are Zack’s favorites of all time. He actually bought two pairs because he was worried he’d ruin one and they’d be sold out. The crewneck sweater is the perfect lightweight casual sweater–not itchy, not too warm and looks slightly sweatshirt-esque.
3. JEANS: Sky High True Skinny Jeans with Secret Smoothing Pockets (28, also in a light wash or a dark wash…and actually lots of different washes here) These are under $45 (normally $70) after codes and I love the fit. They’re super flattering and show off the waist without squeezing too tight across the bum or hips.
Cam’s Top Gap Sale Picks
1. Vintage Soft Classic Joggers: These are so soft, so comfy…and come in tall sizes. I am wearing a Tall Small (in the Carlston Grey). I also really like the grey and pink colors! The sweatshirt is this Raglan Crewneck Sweatshirt. I am wearing a Small.
2. High Rise Patch Pocket Flare Jeans: a favorite jean of mine right now. They remind me of a pair of jeans I had in college. The flare and patch pockets in front give me a ’70s vibe. In the photo (above) I am wearing them in a Tall, but I found them to be too long (I want to be able to wear jeans with sneakers), so I returned and went with the Long. They fit perfectly!
Laura’s Top Gap Sale Picks
1. COAT: Love this puffer. It’s so cool. Still available in a great olive green and a really rad rosy pink, which sounds crazy but I keep thinking about it. Love the fit on this, TTS, and the hood and how sporty it is, but it adds a luxe shine to your lewk. jeans | sweater
2. SWEATSHIRT: This has been one of my most favorite tops lately. SO cute; the comfort of a sweatshirt with the added interest/warmth of a lovely turtleneck. I love it in black, too and am definitely gonna snag that one. The red is a really pretty deep red, too. TTS. jeans | coat
3. PJS: I liked these so much I bought the red, too. That and the pale pink are the highest stocked right now. I cannot tell you how soft these are!
P.S. If you’re looking for even more Post-Holiday sales from our favorite retailers we’ve already covered Nordstrom, Everlane, Abercrombie, Banana Republic, Backcountry, J.Crew & Bloomie’s! You can also check out our post-holiday cheat sheet, featuring allll our after-Christmas sale coverage.