Right now, Banana Republic is offering up to 75% off everything.
Sweater Dresses, Pants & Joggers: Banana Republic’s Winter Sale Is On
From Scotti’s sequin party pants we’ve seen all over our Facebook Insiders Group, to the coziest-ever, wide-leg sweater pants & matching hoodie that Linz found, Banana tends to check all the boxes for us year after year. I always manage to find the most fun & unique jewelry there, too. I’ve had my eye on one of those double-strand necklaces for a while now, and this one with the emerald gem would be so pretty paired with a black sweater (on Zoom calls especially).
Keep scrolling for the rest of our sale finds from Banana!
Quick Jump Links To Contributor Sale Picks
Linzi’s Top Banana Republic Sale Picks
1. PANTS: Wide-Leg Sweater Pants – Most-worn pants this winter by FAR!!! Sizes and colors sold out fast, but now many colors and sizes are restocked. WOOHOO!!! I’m having a hard time not ordering every single color and style because I want to live in this sweater material forever! The sweater duster in that gorgeous green is now in my cart, and I just ordered the green sweater pants and hoodie set for a gift as well. Size down in the pants because they do stretch. Wearing XS. The shoes are court sneakers.
3. SWEATER: Sweater Hoodie – The matching hoodie to pants. Size up for a slouchier fit. I have a small, but wish I would have gotten the medium. Wearing S.
Scotti’s Top Banana Republic Sale Picks
1. DRESS: Washable Merino Turtleneck Sweater Dress, s (boots, similar here) You had me at washable! I thought this would be way too long on me, so I was really happy to find it fit perfectly! I love it with tall boots — the slits on both sides helps to give it some shape and movement, and it’s less constricting than other dresses this length. It’s so comfortable and warm without being too thick or itchy. LOVE this one! (Also in dark grey and tall sizes.)
2. DRESS: Luxespun Side-Ruched Dress, ps (boots, that print is sold out but I love that honey color) This one is probably the most flattering midi dress I’ve ever worn–the drapey ruching is perfectly placed without pulling across your belly or adding extra bulk like ruching sometimes can. I’m wearing a petite small here, but it also comes in regular and tall sizes, and in light grey, olive green, beige and a really pretty forest green (love that one).
3. DRESS: Sweater Dress, s (boots, similar here) This is the perfect crew neck sweater dress. It’s super versatile. Wear it over leggings or tights, or just boots and bare legs like I did, or under a long cardigan, moto jacket…any kind of coat really. The fabric is soft, stretchy and machine-washable (woot!). I’m wearing the regular size here, but it’s available in tall sizes for taller girls!
Laura’s Top Banana Republic Sale Picks
1. SNEAKERS: Mid-Top Sneakers — I’ve been a Banana Republic fan for years, and I missed going in there with my mom before Christmas this year. We typically hit up there and Williams Sonoma together. I’ve been a longtime fan of their jewelry and have fallen in love with their shoes in the last few years. Other top picks of mine include these silver brogue mules and those killer snake print boots! outfit details: jacket (same brand) | jeans (tts)
Amy’s Top Banana Republic Sale Picks
1. JEANS: High Rise Wide Leg Jean – I’m wearing an old wash, but Banana Republic’s high-rise wide leg jeans are the BEST! I love that you can grab them in Tall (which is what I have on) for extra length.
2. PANTS: High Rise Wide Leg Crop – These changed my mind about wearing white pants. They are comfortable and have a very laid back + beachy vibe that I love! | hoodie (same brand/cut but different prints)
Jess’ Top Banana Republic Sale Picks
- JUMPSUIT (Similar): Velvet Jumpsuit – This is the most flattering velvet jumpsuit ever, super-similar to one I bought and loved from them a few years ago — they really know how to make ’em!