The entire team tried on AGOLDE’s Parker shorts last year, and I’m so glad they did. I probably would not have tried them for myself, because I’ve been wearing cheap shorts for years and they’re just FINE, thank you very much.
But…they don’t really last that long…and they definitely feel cheaper…and they don’t really fit the same…
And quality just matters more to me now. I used to want to buy as many shorts as possible just to have multiple options, but now I just want one really good pair that fits well. I’d much rather pay more for one pair I love rather than have a bunch that are FINE.
My All-Time Fave Jean Shorts Are AGOLDE Parker & Good American Bombshell
These two pairs of jean shorts are 100% worth the extra money. I’ve been wearing Good American’s Bombshell shorts for years (since 2019, to be exact) and they’re still one of my go-to summer staples. That said, AGOLDE’s Parker shorts quickly became my favorites last year after trying them out with the team. They were the only shorts I brought with me on our trip to Turkey and, more recently, to Disneyland. Because I wear them so much, price-per-wear for both pairs is verrrrrry low at this point…and they just get better the more I wear them.
One of my favorite ways to wear both pairs is with a Hunter Button-Front shirt from Rails. I LOVE these insanely soft shirts. They come in a ton of colors, so I usually search for colors that are on sale like this blue plaid or this blush. (They run slightly small, so I size up for a more generous fit.)
Where to Buy AGOLDE Parker Shorts
- Nordstrom: Available in lots of washes; this is the exact pair I’m wearing, and here’s a darker wash with less distressing.
- Anthropologie: Anthro also carries the longer version. They have both short and long versions in white. 😍 (Love the denim-on-denim styling they did there.)
- Saks: AGOLDE is often a part of their special promos.
- Bloomingdales: This is the exact pair I’m wearing.
- Revolve: Revolve carries a ton of washes.