I think it’s safe to say that I am the most designer-obsessed gal of everyone on the TME team.
I love luxury items, especially ones that I can keep in my closet forever. I am not one of those gals who buys designer pieces and only wears them on special occasions — no. With the exception of a few knockout dresses, I am the kind of gal who buys designer pieces that I can wear and enjoy most days.
My Top Designer Splurges At Nordstrom
Nordstrom is one of my favorite places to shop for those high-end designer pieces. They have a great selection of designer clothing, shoes and fine jewelry, and they make the shopping, shipping and return process such a breeze. I could write an entire list of the designers I love to purchase from Nordstrom, but at the top of my roster, you’ll find Ganni, Gucci, Prada, Mara Hoffman, Shay and David Yurman. All of the pieces that I featured in today’s video will live in my forever closet and are pieces that have become a part of my signature style.
Spoiler alert: if you’re looking for amazing discounted designer pieces from Nordstrom, the best time to shop for them is during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. You’ll find thousands of incredible deals of up to 60% off and the best part is that since everyone else is distracted with the #NSale shenanigans, sizing is well-stocked, too!
Featured top: Farm Rio Graphic Tee (TTS)
- GANNI Logo Sweatshirt: I love a good graphic sweater moment. Fits TTS
- GANNI Recycled Nylon Jacket: This jacket has been sold out for quite some time, but I seriously love everything about how it fits. It has a cropped fit with a bell sleeve that makes me feel so chic. If you can find this jacket on TheRealReal or Poshmark, I 100% recommend you snag one for yourself. Fit is slightly oversized.
- Mara Hoffman Amy Long Sleeve Dress: This dress is a total show stopper. I mean — it’s the same iconic dress that Beyonce wore, so why wouldn’t it be? It fits TTS and the popcorn material of the dress allows for wiggle room if you fluctuate in size. It’s elegant and hella-comfortable!
- Mara Hoffman Alejandra Maxi Skirt: I wear this skirt as a sleeveless dress, and I think it’s perfect for any tropical vacation.
- Gucci Ghost Ring: Petite and subtly spooky, this ring is one I wear every single day.
- Gucci Pursuit Slides: My floral Gucci slides are by far my most-worn piece of any kind ever. I have worn the heck out of these over the past two years, and after repeat wear almost every single day, they are still in amazing condition. They have held up in rain and mud, plus I’ve worn them really hard, and they still look and feel amazing on my feet! If there were only one thing I would recommend you buy, it would be these!
- Prada Logo Sequin Slides: I wear slides all summer long, and I love that these can be worn casually and also dress-up a look, too. I’ve worn them with jeans and with maxi bodycon dresses ,and they look good no matter how they are styled.
- Prada Double Wheel Platform Sneakers: Some of my most-worn sneakers of all time are my Prada wheel platform sneakers. I love any shoe that will give me extra height #VerticallyChallenged, and these are such a cool take on classic white sneaks.
- Shay Pavé Diamond & Ceramic Chain Link Ring: The Shay Pavé Diamond ring is my most recent fine jewelry purchase, and I love the look of it. This ring has a chain design, which allows me to wear it on several different fingers. I love how the white looks on my darker skin tone.
- David Yurman Madison Medium Chain Necklace: David Yurman is one of those brands that really hold their value well, and the Madison chain necklace was one of the first designer purchase I ever made. This will be something that I hand down to my future mini me.
Let me know in the comments if you are a designer-loving babe too!
XX – Kat
Hi hi, friends! Follow me on Instagram for more of my day-to-day shenanigans (think lots of Colorado hiking, dog stories, food creations, and all the tea on Celebs). And if you feel so inclined, pop over to my YouTube channel The Katrina Nichole, where I share plus-size fashion hauls, body positivity convos and all things inclusive movement. Byeeeeee!